BY PRADA

Design House: Prada Year Introduced: 2004 Fragrance Notes: Mandarin, Vanilla, Rose Absolute, Labdanum, Bergamot, Tonka Bean, Bitter Orange And Sandalwood. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

A. F.
The is a delicious scent. It's rich and sensual and it lasts all day. I love the sleek bottle and generally everything about this perfume. It's so classic. If you're looking for something a little heftier than coco chanel mademoiselle, but lighter than the No. 5 this might be for you.
Jessica R.
I was pleasantly surprised... my aunt got this for me and at first I didn't know what to think of it. When it hit my skin this aromatic metamorphosis occurred the scent just transformed and was heavenly, no exaggeration. It is light but lingers... the kind of linger you remember. This scent drives my husband crazy. This perfume is serious... and sexy. One of my top favs.
Lacy I.
This is that perfume you would keep on your dresser for the most special occasions...very sultry and sexy. Not an every day fragrance but an I feel daring kind of fragrance in my opinion. A little goes a long way and lasts a long time as well. One of my all time faves!!
Rebecca M.
I have used Prada for several years. Darker sophisticated scent. Not super floral or sweet. Very unique fragrance.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this smell. It's great because of the brand . I always love the Prada smells
Madde G.
Bucharest
Prada Eau de Parfum is all about amber; other notes come and go, but the amber is prominent from the first spray. Citrus decorates the top notes, a whisper of florals the middle, and a dry, earthy patchouli with vanilla accents the base, but the amber is the star here. It is, as advertised, a modern sort of amber; it is warm but not rich or heavy, and smells nothing like its hard-hitting oriental forebears.
Rute A.
Fortaleza
Já ouvi falar do produto e todos dizem que ele é muito bom éo perfume maravilhoso, agrada a todos sempre .