Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Layal L.

BY PRADA

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Powdery FloralKey Notes: Green Bergamot, Apple, VanillaAbout: Prada Candy Sugar Pop takes the addictive energy of the Prada Candy family and dips it into smooth, sparkling green citrus. More crisp than sweet, Prada Candy Sugar Pop is soaked in irony. Delicate notes of peach and vanilla mingle with shiny apple and top notes of vert de bergamote and green citrus, comprising an unexpected scent story. A sweet first impression cut with an ironic twist, Prada Candy Sugar Pop leaves the room on a high note. The Prada Candy Sugar Pop bottle itself pays homage to the tri-tone Saffiano bag, in pastel colors that vibrate with the brand's own individual wit. see more...

• Does it have a soft or strong scent?3 Answers
  • I’m always complimented on my scent. Is this on the sweet...1 Answers
  • Does it have more of a fruity or vanilla scent? 1 Answers
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This perfume smells absolutely divine! I got a sample of it and it really is a small for any age! It has notes of Vanilla and bergamot but to me the vanilla isn’t that strong (which isn’t a bad thing!). This perfume lasted most of the day on my wrist and neck and I kept wanting to smell myself. I thought it was going to be too sweet at first or too “candy” smelling but it’s not. It is just a lovely little perfume :) Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum Spray
🌹ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴀ 🌹.
I got a sample of this and I personally didn't like it at all because of the really sweet smell. The packaging of the regular bottle is really cute, and the perfume itself seems to be quite long lasting. The price is quite high, though, and I feel like this might be a perfume that would bore everyone after a while.
olivia a.
London, London
i LOVE this perfume! i'm quite sensitive to smells generally and headaches from really overpowering scents, but this is a really nice balance of sweetness and subtlety. the bottle is adorable and looks so nice on my dressing table too! the price is around what you would expect for a prada perfume and i think it's worth it. highly recommend if you're into signature scents!
Catalia B.
Its summer !.who does'nt need a fresh Eau de parfum ! its very fresh with romantic smell and a very chic bottle .
Gissela A.
090504
I love. Favorite perfum Sugar Pop. Pecfect perfum. Only for mi. I love, i love. Unmatched fragrance, exquisite.
Aya A.
Alryiadh, Sa
Hello
I bought this product a short time ago but I did not like it frankly and the lowest tastes in the other
Mila D.
Rua Laura Rabelo, Mauricio de Nassau, 71, apto 201 BL A, Caruaru
Perfume incrivelmente perfeito!! Pena que ainda não consegui adquirir-lo, mas sei que o aroma é muito bom
Nikitha s.
osme fragrance ...love the outer look and packing ...n affordable ...it perfectly suits sensitive skin
Hannah G.
Maiden, NC
This perfume is absolutely amazing!!!! I love the smell and it lasts all day long!! I recommend to all
QueenMayfair B.
Doesnt suit my body chemistry, too sweet and doesnt fit the tropical country wherein very humid
Sequeoia J.
Tulsa, OK
It looks so pretty ... has anyone ever tried it ? What’s it smell like ?
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Does it have a soft or strong scent?
Loryn Troskie T.
Does it have a candyfloss undertone? I'm searching for a nice not too sweet and fresh perfume ,any suggestions?
Maria S.
Montreal, QC
Wow love the bottle! What does this smell like?
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I’m always complimented on my scent. Is this on the sweet end ? Musky or more floral?

Sephora