Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum uploaded by Layal L.

BY PRADA

Fragrance Family:
Floral

Scent Type:
Powdery Floral

Key Notes:
Green Bergamot, Apple, Vanilla

About:
Prada Candy Sugar Pop takes the addictive energy of the Prada Candy family and dips it into smooth, sparkling green citrus. More crisp than sweet, Prada Candy Sugar Pop is soaked in irony. Delicate notes of peach and vanilla mingle with shiny apple and top notes of vert de bergamote and green citrus, comprising an unexpected scent story. A sweet first impression cut with an ironic twist, Prada Candy Sugar Pop leaves the room on a high note.

The Prada Candy Sugar Pop bottle itself pays homage to the tri-tone Saffiano bag, in pastel colors that vibrate with the brand’s own individual wit.

• Does it have a soft or strong scent?3 Answers
  • I’m always complimented on my scent. Is this on the sweet...1 Answers
  • Does it have more of a fruity or vanilla scent? 1 Answers
Misty R.
So i dont usually do perfumes but this one actually smells amazing. Doesnt smell like sugar more on the orangy side but its sooo good
Pamela C.
Mission , KS
Delicate and sweet smell. I prefer to layer it with a heavier scent like Burberry or Marc Jacobs. It's good on its own though too!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I received a sample of this parfume from Sephora. I didn't like the way it smelled, very strong scent that gave me a headache.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I really liked this perfume. The packaging is so beautiful. I loved this product. I received this as a gift and will buy more
Janiette leidy H.
Amo este perfume. Es súper delicado y femenino su aroma es duradero un fijador increíble este aroma que enamora a cualquier
Katherine C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume smells amazingggg. I would recommend to anyone who can afford it or atleast get a sample of cause of its aroma
Lauren-Paige H.
This bottle though! Packaging is super cute and attractive. The scent is amazing. And its most definitely worth the price.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,809 reviews
Sweet sweet smelling Prada the scent lasts all day like any normal Prada scent but it has a more sweet scent I love it
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff great smell that lasts a long time, cute packaging and it’s a good price for a high end luxury perfume.
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
This perfume smells amazing has a very nice clean refreshing scent I will continue to wear this perfect for summer
Sequeoia J.
Tulsa, OK
It looks so pretty ... has anyone ever tried it ? What’s it smell like ?
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Does it have a soft or strong scent?
Loryn Troskie T.
Does it have a candyfloss undertone? I'm searching for a nice not too sweet and fresh perfume ,any suggestions?
Maria S.
Montreal , QC
Wow love the bottle! What does this smell like?
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I’m always complimented on my scent. Is this on the sweet end ? Musky or more floral?