Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Layal L.

BY PRADA

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Powdery FloralKey Notes: Green Bergamot, Apple, VanillaAbout: Prada Candy Sugar Pop takes the addictive energy of the Prada Candy family and dips it into smooth, sparkling green citrus. More crisp than sweet, Prada Candy Sugar Pop is soaked in irony. Delicate notes of peach and vanilla mingle with shiny apple and top notes of vert de bergamote and green citrus, comprising an unexpected scent story. A sweet first impression cut with an ironic twist, Prada Candy Sugar Pop leaves the room on a high note. The Prada Candy Sugar Pop bottle itself pays homage to the tri-tone Saffiano bag, in pastel colors that vibrate with the brand's own individual wit. see more...

• Does it have a soft or strong scent?3 Answers
  • I’m always complimented on my scent. Is this on the sweet...1 Answers
  • Does it have more of a fruity or vanilla scent? 1 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Some people have said it smelled horrible and I have to disagree it smells wonderful fresh and sweet is what I get. One thing I have learned with perfumes is not everyones body chemistry blends with perfumes that others may wear you have to find a blend that mixes well with your body chemistry otherwise it may not smell appeasing. But I love it and my guy simply loves it as much as Prada Candy so I will be buying the bottle!! I'd recommend buying rollerballs of perfumes before buying the bottles test with body chemistry and if you like then buy the bottle that way you aren't too disappointed if it doesn't work out. Also just a tip when wearing a perfume don't mix super fragrant body wash and lotions it will mess up the smell of the perfume..Any who Sugar Pop gets an A with me!!
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
I received this sample in my Scentbird. I wasn’t hundred percent sold on it when I just sprayed it in the year but decided to wear it out one day and received so many compliments. It’s amazing how each perfume smells different on each person. I highly recommend this perfume and if you happen to be at the store don’t just spray it on one of their sample cards actually spray it on your wrist or your hand to make sure you get just how lovely and how Springy and Summary this scent really is. It holds its scent all day! In my opinion when you don’t have to refresh your perfume throughout the day that shows just what great quality it really is.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Prada Candy has become my signature scent; slightly sweet, romantic, yet with just a hint of sultry musk. I’ve enjoyed the other Candy releases like Florale and Kiss, though Gloss was a huge miss for me. So when I first saw Sugar Pop I was a bit nervous it would be missing the mark like its predecessor. Couldn’t have been more wrong. Its the best since the original. Its like a special date night version of Candy. Its like Prada Candy on a night out. The addition of bergamot to the notes of vanilla and citrus gives it a delightful new and unique take, making it one of my favorite new scents of 2018.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Definitely my favorite brand for perfume ! Love love Prada ! ! This one smells so amazing! And oh have your seen the bottle ! It’s so freaking sexy ladies !
I would definitely buy this again ! & I will be when I run out !
Also it’s on the expensive side but well worth the price 💖💖💖 CANDY 🍭! Yes please ! Ladies you can pick this amazing product up at your local Sephora or ULTA!!! And don’t forget EASTER 🐣
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Let me start by saying I Love Love Love the original. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum it's sexy and mature. This one on the other hand is more youthful. It's light. It's fresh. You can totally smell the apple and also the vanilla notes. It has a powder like smell once it's totally dried. It doesn't work well with my body chemistry so I'll stick to the original. I will say this is a perfect gift for a young girl.
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
The scent is so sweet that it gave me the headache in the middle of the day, so I’ll definitely will not be using it again. But id sweet perfume is your cup of tea- definitely give this one a try. And by the way it stay put all day long.
Himali B.
New York
Prada candy sugar pop perfume is just amazing. I fell in love with the bottle the moment I saw it it’s so awesome. The smell of the perfume is so summery & fresh. As the name suggest it has a candy smell to it. I absolutely loved the smell. Whenever I wear it I get so many compliments. Also, I feel really good after wearing this fragrance it gets me in a good cheerful mood. You should definitely give it a try.
Alizaida G.
It is not one of my favorites but it is a nice perfume that I like and will repurchase. On me it smells musky, powdery, and a little bit sweet. It is a great summer and spring daytime and every day scent. Even though it is strong on me it is very soft..so it is not cloying at all, unless I bathe in it. A little bit goes a long away. I only apply this on the back of my neck and the back of my ears and it is enough. I can smell it and others can smell it hours later. My husband can smell it on me when he's sitting a couple of feet away. I won't go out running when it runs out but if I come accross it and it has the right price and I just feel like buying it... I deffinetly will.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I do not really like this fragrance. It’s very light and feminine but it has a very sort of perfumy smell and I don’t like that. I prefer something more spicy or sweet. So this ok but definitely not anything that I will wear.
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
Prada Candy Sugar Pop....I love this! With a slight hint of cotton candy , this fragrance is one I would wear in the spring and summer! Purchased it online. It was a bit pricy in my opinion only because I do not feel the fragrance is long lasting. I have to reapply several times if I am wearing it all day. But I love it and will definitely repurchase!
Sequeoia J.
Tulsa, OK
It looks so pretty ... has anyone ever tried it ? What’s it smell like ?
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Does it have a soft or strong scent?
Loryn Troskie T.
Does it have a candyfloss undertone? I'm searching for a nice not too sweet and fresh perfume ,any suggestions?
Maria S.
Montreal, QC
Wow love the bottle! What does this smell like?
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I’m always complimented on my scent. Is this on the sweet end ? Musky or more floral?

Sephora