BY PRADA #2 in Rollerballs

Prada Candy Rollerball, .34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• What does this smell like? Is it a strong or soft scent?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stick and last? 2 Answers
  • Hello I think the product is very good and I would like t...1 Answers
ashlee p.
I love Prada Candy! It smells sweet and sugary. The rollerball dispenses the fragrance little bits at a time making it easy to control. This fragrance is long lasting and stays true to the scent when you first put it on throughout the day. My only complaint is that you have to put a lot on to get a noticeable smell.
Nicole M.
This perfume smells amazing! It is not overly sweet. It has warm hints of vanilla. Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent! This perfume is great for those looking for a sophisticated, subtly sweet perfume. Prada Candy is definitely not one of those super sweet cotton candy type scents. This perfume is one of my favorites! I'm not a huge fan of perfumes due to my allergies. Sometimes I will have a reaction to certain perfumes. However, this perfume is not overbearing and does not cause me any allergic reactions! :)
Wendy C.
One of my favorite perfumes ever!!

On me this is a yummy but grown up caramel and vanilla with hints of powdery musk. I love it so much and have been through quite a few bottles since it came out and will continue to keep repurchasing this favorite of mine!

Longevity and silage are both moderate on me and this is a perfume I get random compliments on it any time I wear it.
Jensen M.
Elizabethtown, PA
This was one of the first perfume rollerballs that I bought from Sephora. The scent is so nice, and it has a longer staying power than some perfume that I have bought in the past. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Joana M.
Overland Park, KS
I got the roller ball because I have way too many perfumes, but after getting this in a sample o just HAD to have it! I use it on special occasions because when I wear it I swear I feel rich lol I would get it again for sure.
ℳøʀցḁɳ A.
Philadelphia
I love love love this scent! Sweet but not overpowering with hints of vanilla.  You could wear this fragrance any time of year.  The rollerball I have had has lasted quite a while.  I usually roll it on my wrists and back of my neck.  I would highly recommend this fragrance for something sweet and subtle but not too strong.
Elsie M.
Bronx, NY
Great to carry in my bag especially since the scent does not last all day, and I need to retouch. The perfume in the rollerball with time gets an alcohol-y type scent, don't know why
Sarai H.
Knoxville, TN
I am very sensitive to perfume and scents. There are very few that I can wear that do not give me headaches or nausea. This is one of them. I love the sweet, warm smell of this scent. It's so inviting and isn't overpowering. I like buying roller balls because of the price point and because the scent is usually lighter than a spray and the application can be controlled more. This has a sweet smell with a chocolate undertone, but it isn't too sweet. This is more of a mature perfume than something a teen would wear, in my opinion.
Nicole L.
I have the full size spray of this and absolutely adore it. Especially in the colder season this scent is so warm, sweet and lovely. Kinda comforting too weirdly enough. I got the rollerball to keep in my purse for those days where I'm in a rush and forget to use the spray before leaving the house. Love it!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This fragrance is sweet but not sickening. I am usually a musk girl, but something about this fragrance is warm and inviting. It's fresh while truly smelling like candy! It is on the cheaper side compared to other high end perfumes. The rollerball is the perfect size and makes the price cheaper!
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
How long lasting is the scent?
Stephanie B.
Does this perfume last all day and is it a strong scent or a soft one?
Ebbygail K.
paramaribo
Is this a good one
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
Does the scent stick and last?
Laura C.
London
Would like to know how this smells?