Prada Candy Rollerball, .34 oz

by Prada

#2 in Rollerballs

Prada Candy Rollerball, .34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Is there a place to buy the 50ml perfume? I can’t seem to find It
Does the little glass ball get stuck often?
Can I sample it at #Ulta ?
Start your review of Prada Candy Rollerball, .34 oz!
a month agoPhoenix
I’ve been looking for a nice everyday perfume for days that I didn't want to have to think about what to wear. This is definitely what I was looking for! Just gourmand enough since that's my favorite genre, but still fresh enough from the musk to keep it perfectly casual. The kind of perfume that goes with every outfit, especially with Uggs and jeans in the fall. I bought the gift set with the body lotion which is lovely as well. While the sillage isn't super strong, I find that this perfume lasts throughout the day pretty well. I would totally buy a deodorant (like the famous Cashmere Mist) in this scent if they made one. It smells how a hug from my son when he was little felt. So warm and snuggly, my new happy scent. Vanilla and lightly caramelized, it's like a grown up version of the Viva La Juicy line. And I love the bottle!!
3 months ago
Prada Candy is one of my favorite scents, it's sweet and fruity. It's like the smell of candy, but grown up: it's not cloyingly sweet, nor is it overpowering. I have the full size bottle of this perfume as well, but I got it on sale from Ulta along with the hand cream and lotion for $88. Whereas this rollerball was only $25 and it's a great value, because it's lasted me over a year now, and it's the perfect size to fit in my purse, and even with it being glass, it's never broken or dripped in my purse. Also, in owning both the rollerball and the spray bottle of perfume, I realized I prefer the rollerball. I like to use it to dab in the key scent areas: behind my ears, on either side of my throat, and between my breasts, and just those 6 dabs of perfume are enough to give me long-lasting scent that isn't overpowering; I like being able to be close to someone and have them smell the perfume, and have it be just the right amount so I can wear it all night and the scent doesn't bother me (like some perfumes do if I wear them all day). This rollerball allows perfect control of how much perfume you want to wear, and it's also perfect for a little touch up halfway through the day, and it conveniently fits in my makeup bag.
8 days agoGreeley
Love this perfume!! Perfect size, fits in my make up bag, or clutch. Very sweet candy like scent. I roll it on my wrists and my collar bone and I can smell that sweet scent for hours! I usually wear this perfume during the day. It's a fun flirty scent for day wear!
3 days agoPalestine, TX
I love being able to bring my favorite perfume with me where ever I go. I can not say how much this fragrance is just a "wow" for me. I love the sweet scent though I do get to craving candy! Especially Carmel and a cream. Believe the vanilla adds to that.
a month ago
I am thrilled that I recent bought another full size of Prada Candy, Over the past year Prada Candy has become my 'signature scent'. I receive compliments on Candy everytime I wear it. I am so happy that I can buy Prada Candy in my favorite store.
2 months agoBerlin
my favorite prada scent and I love having this in my purse if I need a touch up throughout the day. definitely a daytime scent rather than a nightime scent since it is sweet smelling. I've bought this several times and am a repeat user.
5 days agoHouston
I have a love and hate relationship with this fragrance. It can be really strong but it last all day even after I have watched it. For me I would say it's a winter scent being that it is s strong but also has a great smell.
2 months ago
Sweet and floral scent, I got it as a sample then had to get a little bottle of it. Quick and convenient, I did not have any issues with leaking. The scent is amazing! Will definitely purchase again.
3 months agohamtramck, Michigan
CANDY by PRADA is a spot on name for this yummy fragrance. After my personal fragrance was discontinued, my 65-year-old self embarked on a quest in search of the holy grail of fragrance...a new personal! After applying, the warmth from my skin released a gentle aroma of sweet shop like flavors. The complex mix of musks, vanilla and caramel wafted in the air, enticing those nearby to share in the indulgence. Like a special dessert after a late supper, CANDY is best served in the evening. And who doesn't appreciate a decadent experience that is long lasting!
4 months ago
Picked up one of those fragrance samplers at Sephora that include a redeemable coupon for a free bottle of one of the fragrances included in the box.  Candy is a warm, alluring, very sophisticated perfume that just wraps around you and makes you feel good. It is NOT overpowering or overly sweet at all. From beginning spritz to dry-down, this scent remains light and lovely and lingers for a very long time. Believe me, I have rarely strayed from my florals (pure floral, woody floral, fruity floral, you name it). Prada Candy stands out as a unique scent in a world of fragrances that are often indistinguishable from one another.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...