Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum

by Prada

Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum 50ml

What kind of scent does it have?
What’s your signature/go to scent? And what does it smell like in your opinion 👀 Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum Spray Rihanna Nude Eau de Parfum 100ml
I bought the candy prada regular one and I loved it is this one any good ?
Start your review of Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum!
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Melissa M.
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have an odd experience with this fragrance. But for some reason I still love it. It took me a second to figure it out but my husband and I finally got it. It has an 80s Play doh vibe to it. Combined with the sweet chocolate and other gourmand notes, it reminds me of my childhood with my mom baking in the kitchen and us playing with the newspaper and Play doh!  The scent last for hours so I really appreciate the long wear
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Savannah G.
I’m not a fan of this scent at all. To me it smells exactly like Dr Pepper! Which is fine for a soft drink but not what I personally want to smell like. I know a lot of people enjoy this but fragrance is very personal and subjective and this just isn’t one for me. Smell it for yourself to decide!
Charlene R.
Williamsburg, VA
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Charlene R.
This is one of my favorite scents. This was one of the gifts that my husband gave to me on my birthday this year. The scent lasts for hours. It's not a heavy scent in my opinion. It needs no changes to it because it makes me feel mature and sassy for my age.
Pamela H.
Saint Louis, MO
Im giving this night candy a 4 star because the following is really not what I was going for. Here's the story, I received Prada Night Candy in my luxsb monthly subscription box and was really excited to try it out on my SO. He came over to pick me up last night for our date, walks in my loft and says "why does it smell like donuts in here?" Hugs, kisses me and then says "mmm its you that smells like donuts". Now I'm thinking this is a good thing because this man loves baked goods but not really the sexy scent I was going for... ya know what I mean.
Ananya P.
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ananya P.
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ananya P.
Love the fragrance. It has a warm and sweet smell which is strong as you first spray it. After few minutes, once it has settled down it has more of a chocolaty smell to it. If you love sweet fragrances , you can surely go for it.
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Robyn R.
I am OBSESSED with this scent. There's a warm, hug-like quality to it. It's very sweet, but those notes are well balanced with more sophisticated bitter and floral elements. The overall effect is both joyful and very seductive. I think it's my new favorite.
Bridget N.
Grovetown, GA
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bridget N.
Purchased at: Macy's
Prada Candy Night. This fragrance from #Prada is an excellent balance between sweet, spice, musk and floral. I don't care for an over abundance of sweet or floral.. I debated on purchasing this and I am so glad I did. The bottle looks great sitting on my dresser. I would suggest this for an evening out fragrance.
dee M.
Pennsburg, PA
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by dee M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought the prada set from Macy's for my mom it came with the original and kiss for 50$, & with the prada night as a sample.. this is super intense.. reminds me of the original but the intense version, real pretty but may be a little strong for me, I recommend not spraying too much unless u like heavy perfumes. Love it though, this is my moms favorite perfume.♡ sending it to her for Christmas.
Ana H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ana H.
Los acabo de comprar y estoy enamorada de su rica fragancia suave y perdura los suficientes me encanta no dudaré en volver a comprarlos se los recomiendo
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent! It’s a new variation of Prada’s Candy perfume which has been a go-to fragrance of mine for years! I get tons of compliments when I wear it because it’s sweet, sexy and inviting. I’ve never worn a perfume before where I kept smelling myself except the Prada candy perfumes. This new Candy Night is no exception! It’s very reminiscent of the original candy but has a more daring, night time feel. I can’t tell you what note difference is, I just know that I love it! I’ve asked for this for Christmas. I received a sample from Sephora with one of my orders and requested another sample when I ordered something else because I liked it so much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natasha N.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
il y a 2 mois
Karen M. il y a un mois
The Prada Candy Night is my current favorite. I like how it has a sweet scent but also has a bit of depth to it as well.
Brook J.
Oviedo, FL
il y a 7 mois
Vanessa B. il y a 6 mois
No the scent is soft/light. I don’t like strong, over powering scents.