MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPrada
Candy L'eau Rollerball 034 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball

Prada Candy L'eau Rollerball 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball

by Prada

Combining freshness and joie de vivre, Prada's latest fragrance evolved from the concept of a fictional young female character, Candy. Alluring and unexpected, pleasure-seeking and enigmatic, the many facets of Candy's personality reflect the range of notes that form Prada Candy L'Eau. A trinity of white musks, benzoin, and caramel is heightened by the presence of citrus and Oriental floral notes to create a vibrant ensemble. Zestful, elegant, and indulgent, the spirit of the fragrance lies in Candy's optimistic view of the world. Notes: White Musks, Benzoin, Caramel, Citrus, Oriental Florals. Style: White Musks. Caramel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prada Candy L'eau Rollerball 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball!
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Love this one. Someone gifted me one and I fell in love with it. Smells great all day long.
Roxana E.
I was so excited to get this gift set for Christmas one year because I needed a new bottle and this came with the lotion. I love the bottle, it’s easy to spray
Erica W.
Rochester, NY
Smell is the same, strong scent as the regular bottle. My roller did leak in my purse, but I can’t be sure that it wasn’t my fault. Definitely handy to put in your purse is you have a safe way to carry it!
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
Prada Candy L'eau Rollerball 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Amanda V.
Love it! the smell is vibrant but not over welling. A great summer scent. The roller makes for easy application. I have gotten compliments on this product and is a great tester if you're not sure about the full size. I would purchase it again in the full size.
Liz G.
Hurst, TX
I love roll on perfumes! I'm not a huge perfume fan so these are always so perfect. This scent is very strong at first but it dries softer and the smell is sophisticated. Like a put together woman boss. It wears long too!
Ariel K.
zebulon
Love the light scent of this beautiful perfume and the rollerball is the perfect way to test this scent. The warm and spicy notes are perfect for crisp fall or cold winter. Despite the floral notes it smells sweet like...well candy...and warm like a fireplace. Definitely a great scent for a date or girls night out.
samantha R.
omg this is the best perfume ever ! i smell so sexy and i get my boyfriend's attention whenever i wear this astounding perfume ! i need to be sponsored and get them sent to me ! comes in handy all the time whenever i smell sweaty ! super convenient
Kenia M.
Weatherford, TX
This scent is very sweet and I’m not a huge fan of these kind of smells. I don’t think I’d buy the actual size?
De'Onza S.
Pensacola, FL
This is the perfect fragrance for a dinner or a night out maybe even a brunch smell very elegant
Trinity V.
Melissa, TX
This perfume is perfect if you prefer sweet scents. The bottle lasts you a long time, and it wears for 2-3 hours.

Looking for your answer?