BY PRADA

Buy Prada Perfume Minis - Prada Candy L'Eau for Women 0.24 oz Eau de Toilette Miniature Collectible see more...

Jess K.
Stevens Point
I have the full size. I have repurchased twice. I absolutely love this scent. It's not as sweet as Prada candy but not as floral as Prada candy florale. It has a sugary sort of peony scent that I love. I can feel the notes wear on my skin throughout the day and love each one. The price is steep but worth it for a good signature scent.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
It's smells beautifully in the store, it's light and fresh and very romantic that I brought it when I went back again. I still like it but it doesn't last that long on me and the scent fades away pretty fast. I spray it on in the morning and it's completely gone around lunch time.
Bailey B.
I have a friend who wears this and when i'm at her house, i always spray it on myself. it smells great and lasts all day when you wear it. i always compliment her when she's waring it and i also get compliments when i have it on
Mariah C.
This is a sweet floral fragrance that will last you all day. It is well worth the price you pay for it. It's a bit sweeter scented than Candy by Prada.
Jennifer H.
Prada Candy L'Eau for Women EDT Mini is a great perfume. It lasts for hours and you don't need too much to smell great!!
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
I had Prada by Prada last year and this year I am currently using Prada Candy love it. Just sweet enough for my taste
Alysa B.
Olean
Lovely, classic scent. Nice floral smell that isn't too strong. Kind of musky vanilla. I love this scent
lindsay m.
Hot Springs, AR
A yummy smell, a little on the sweet side, but still good. Does not last more than 4 hours on me :(
Faith H.
73132
Yummy! I love this brand everything from it has a truly luxurious feeling smell and all
Jessica R.
Bought my mom this perfume for her birthday 2 years ago and she's loved it ever since!