BY PRADA

Buy Prada Perfume Minis - Prada Candy L'Eau for Women 0.24 oz Eau de Toilette Miniature Collectible see more...

Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
I had Prada by Prada last year and this year I am currently using Prada Candy love it. Just sweet enough for my taste
Jess K.
Stevens Point
I have the full size. I have repurchased twice. I absolutely love this scent. It's not as sweet as Prada candy but not as floral as Prada candy florale. It has a sugary sort of peony scent that I love. I can feel the notes wear on my skin throughout the day and love each one. The price is steep but worth it for a good signature scent.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
It's smells beautifully in the store, it's light and fresh and very romantic that I brought it when I went back again. I still like it but it doesn't last that long on me and the scent fades away pretty fast. I spray it on in the morning and it's completely gone around lunch time.
Bailey B.
I have a friend who wears this and when i'm at her house, i always spray it on myself. it smells great and lasts all day when you wear it. i always compliment her when she's waring it and i also get compliments when i have it on
Mariah C.
This is a sweet floral fragrance that will last you all day. It is well worth the price you pay for it. It's a bit sweeter scented than Candy by Prada.
Meghan W.
Cape coral, FL
Love these so much, a bit pricey but definently worth it the scent throw is great
Jessica R.
Bought my mom this perfume for her birthday 2 years ago and she's loved it ever since!
lindsay m.
Hot Springs, AR
A yummy smell, a little on the sweet side, but still good. Does not last more than 4 hours on me :(
Jennifer H.
Prada Candy L'Eau for Women EDT Mini is a great perfume. It lasts for hours and you don't need too much to smell great!!
Alysa B.
Olean
Lovely, classic scent. Nice floral smell that isn't too strong. Kind of musky vanilla. I love this scent