Prada Candy L'eau Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Chantel M.

BY PRADA

Prada Candy L`Eau Eau De Toilette 30ml. Fresh and full of joie de vivre, Prada`s latest fragrance evolved from the concept of a fictional young female character, Candy. Evoking new expressions of Prada femininity, Candy appears as both alluring and unexpected, pleasure-seeking and enigmatic. The many facets of Candy`s personality are reflected in the range of notes that come together to form Prada Candy L`Eau. Zestful, elegant and indulgent, the spirit of the fragrance lies in Candy`s optimistic view of the world, as she declares there is no better time than now to be alive. The fresh and joyful sensation of Prada Candy L`Eau lies in its mix of zestful and sweetly addictive notes. High-quality ingredients combine to form this modern and sophisticated fragrance, blended by perfumer Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia Prada. A trinity of White Musks, Benzoin and Caramel is heightened by the presence of Citrus and Oriental floral notes to create a vibrant ensemble. Eau de toilette. see more...

Selma đź’‹.
Blaine, MN
so yummy & super sweet! Such a pretty but yet sophisticated fragrance, Prada really mastered how to do
sweet and fab scent at the same time. It is yummy like a caramel candy which was
wrapped in the world's most expensive golden paper. The effect is perfect for
Fall or perhaps for holiday season. The only hold back probably is its lasting
power, it goes away so quickly, but I really enjoy the process of spraying as
its smells heavenly right from the first second.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
This was a perfume I fell in love with when I went shopping at Ulta one day. My best friend, being as thoughtful as she is caught on that I loved it and picked it up for me as a birthday gift. This has become one of my favorite perfumes ever purchased. I feel like such a lady when I wear this! I don't wear it daily. This, for me, is more of a special occasion perfume. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it though. I've already repurchased the larger bottle of the parfum since using up the one she gifted me. This is a perfume that I'll always keep on my vanity. I'm in love with it. It's not overly floral but, not super sugary scented. It's a beautiful balance between the two.
Marisol S.
I love love love this scent!!! I came across it at Belk last week and had to take it home with me, it's such a fresh floral smell it reminds me of Spring time! Definitely recommend it!
Maricela V.
Tried this on at a department store absolutely loved it. Purchased on line, still love it. Only downfall is that the scent doesn't last long. Other than that I would definitely recommend.
Airs A.
This scent is really amazing. I feel beautiful when I wear this and I will repurchase forsure. It’s such a unique not too sweet smell. Found it at Sephora.
Allison D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is way too sweet for my taste. I am so incredibly picky about my perfume though and I have a hard time finding scents that I like.
Kylie T.
Natchitoches, LA
I like this scent because it's kind of light and playful and refreshing. Also, it doesn't seem to age me unlike many other perfumes!
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
I really like this perfume. Very appropriate for the spring and summer time with its fresh and sweet scent.
Alexa G.
Perfect winter fragrence. Sweet and musky; scent defenatly changes per person but does last all day!
Chantel M.
Grand Prairie, TX
It's a little too floral for me I like the original candy better I wish it was a little deeper

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.