BY PRADA

Prada Candy L'eau Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Fernanda C.
Menifee, CA
I absolutely love this perfume. It’s a bit on the pricier side but it’s worth the investment. I love that it has a light fragrance and it lasts all day! It doesn’t have that alcohol smell that some perfumes do. You have to try it!
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
Absolutely love this scent. Not to strong, no too soft. Just the right amount of scent. I originally received this as a sample and I fell in love. I had to go back and buy a full size. It is wonderful beautiful scent. This has become my go to for everyday. I get so many people asking me what this wonderful scent is. A must have if you like soft pretty scents.
Reanna B.
los angeles, ca
This is the only perfume I own pretty much. I'm not a big perfume fan and tend to wear it on special occasions only. It's not very strong which I love but gives a nice deep flowery aroma. A bit expensive for the size by hey, it is Prada so you can't really go wrong.
Ashlynn C.
Saint Landry, LA
I rescued this perfume as a Christmas gift and I was very impressed with the cute baby pink packaging and the sweet smell. The only problem I have with this perfume is I don't find the scent to be as long lasting as I would prefer. Overall I love this perfume and I will continue to use it.
VICTORIA Y.
Beaverton, OR
One of my favorite perfumes, such a sweet but not overpowering scent. The packaging is to die for! I'm on my second bottle at the moment and for the price and quality I would definitely buy again. I purchased mine at norstroms!
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
Pretty nice scent. Not too strong or overbearing like the other two Prada Candy perfumes. I like the sweeter, softer scent of this one. But I just wish it stayed on longer when applied. The other two versions of this perfume line, are potent, sweet, & don't fade like this one does. I think it's nice for a nice, quiet yet romantic date night. I would spray on clothes before hand. & then on the body :)
Pam E.
I was obsessed with this perfume for the longest time and every time I would find it in store I would spray it all over me because I was addicted to it. Then I got it as a birthday present and I don't like it as much anymore. It is a very soft fragrance but it's like a night time fragrance and I noticed it doesn't last all day like other perfumes I have. I still like it, not the same way as before but I still wear it occasionally.
Jennifer B.
I tried a sample of this fragrance and it's pretty. I like it more than the original Candy fragrance because it is not as overwhelmingly sweet and is light so it's perfect for spring and summer. It lasted a long time on my skin for an eau de toilette so I loved that. I will be purchasing a full size for the spring/summer as my new scent.
Anna B.
Washington, DC
This is a great scent but USE WITH CAUTION! It is very strong and you only need one spray for the entire day. It lasts forever and it's very sweet so I would recommend it as a night time scent. However, given the price of this perfume I think it's fantastic that it's so strong because it will last you much, much longer.
Cecilia T.
Tarzana, CA
My most use perfume , I love it smells so good, I like that it last all day , the bottle it just precious, can't say enough good things about it, it you ever get a chance get a sample from Sephora you won't regret👌
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Is this perfume long-lasting? Does it linger on clothing?
Carola V.
Svappavaara
Where can I get this perfume for a good price? I really love the smell but it's a bit to pricey for me.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Where is the best place to get this perfume at the lowest price? I rarely ever like perfumes but this one smells very nice. I need to find it without spending a lot on it.

Sephora