MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerPrada
Candy Kiss Perfume By Eau De Parfum Spray

Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray

by Prada

Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz

What does this smell like??
Prada Candy Perfume for Women 7 ml (0.24 fl oz) Miniature Eau De Parfum for Women does this product smell good?
Is it worth buying? I’ve been eyeing this for a while.
Start your review of Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray!
Valerie B.
Tempe, AZ
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a lightly floral and powdery fragrance. I like that all the perfumes in the Prada Candy collection are so different. This is nice for the office as its not overpowering or offensive. However i need to knock a star off because it doesn’t last as long as the others in the collection.
Cristina G.
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cristina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a delicious, sexy, feminine, and seductive scent. Unfortunately the scent doesn’t stay and needs reapplying. It only lasted about an hour. Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray
Chantal H.
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Chantal H.
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Chantal H.
I got a sample of this perfume and was in love! 😍👏 its orange blossom, vanilla and white musk and it smells intoxicating! I have got many complaints from wearing this perfume and its expensive but I'm glad to have this one in my perfume collection! I highly recommend this scent of high quality perfume. 🥰
Denisa P.
Manchester, NH
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Denisa P.
This is soooo good!! It smells amazing i get so many compliments from people, and I buy it all the time. It smells fresh and is not too strong that you cant breath when you put it on. Its freaking awesome, i will definitely buy again. Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray
stacey B.
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the sweet light seductive scent of this perfume. Prada Candy Kiss give you an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive sweet musky parfum. I would buy this again and recommend it also Notes: Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Jennifer G.
Knoxville, TN
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jennifer G.
I bought Prada Candy Kisses about 3 months ago and I gotta say I absolutely love it! It smells sweet and clean with a hint of citrus, it’s stays on most of the day and everyone loves the fragrance, I get so many compliments, I wish I had tried it sooner, it’s one of my favorites for summer.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Aqsa C.
I love product candy! It’s super sweet with a rich note of caramel and honey that work effortlessly together with a slightly pricey profile but, adding that milky vanilla element to it that really seems like I’m wearing candy! A pretty floral candy! My only complaint is that the fragrance lasting power is trash and leaves so quickly! 😫😢🥺 Otherwise an absolute essential for my sweet powder lovers! 🤩💋✨🌸 🍬🍭🍬 Prada Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
Prada Candy Kiss Perfume By Prada Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kimber M.
I love this scent. It is flirty & fun! I would definitely buy it again. The bottle is adorable. There is nothing to improve, it’s wonderful. The scent is long lasting.
Latoria J.
Lynn Haven, FL
It smells so good I used this a lot as a teenager it’s a great fragrance for a teenage girl.
Naketah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume sooo much it has a sweet smell and my husband loves it on me so much it’s a good romance type of smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...