BY PRADA

Candy Kiss Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Leah B.
Muskego, WI
I am a fan of the Prada fragrance line. The kiss version is a very seductive musky scent. Not to mention the bottle this comes in is sleek and looks great on my vanity.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I'm a porcine junkie. When this line came out in decided to order it online. It's overpowering for my personal preference. I'd wear it off it was the only bottle I had on me, but it's definitely not a first pick.
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
This stuff smells seriously so amazing! It smells very sweet and lasts a long time! I love wearing this any day because it can be a casual every day scent, or one you would wear out.
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
I think with this one it took a lot. It smells like candy which wasn't for me particularly. I tried it at Sephora.
Hana K.
Raeford, NC
Clean smell but it suits for older ladies in my opinion.Doesnt last long for me.its not special .expensive
Stephanie G.
London
I love the scent of this fragrance, very feminine however it does not have a lot of staying power especially compared to other fragrances at a similar price. I would say it lasts around 3 hours max however the smell is really quite unique very sweet but with notes of musk that could redeem the poor staying power, I just wish it would last longer!
Kerlin F.
Doral, FL
Is a very simple perfume, but sometimes the best is in the simple. I love it, it makes me feel fresh and sweet at the same time, with a sense of youth and at the same time elegance, it has all this perfume, I recommend it
Katharina E.
Munich
This Parfum is a must have in summer! wear it with a sweet summer dress and pink heels!!! Its just sweet and beautiful as its bottle!
Garby O.
what can i tell this is a great parfum is lightly but great i tell everyone about it because they was asking me