BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

Stephanie G.
London
I love the scent of this fragrance, very feminine however it does not have a lot of staying power especially compared to other fragrances at a similar price. I would say it lasts around 3 hours max however the smell is really quite unique very sweet but with notes of musk that could redeem the poor staying power, I just wish it would last longer!
Akasha R.
One of my all time favourite sweet-scented perfumes. I purchased this online the first time & the second time at a department store. I love the bottle & the packaging - so chic! Couldn't fault this perfume, will probably be buying another one soon. Prada Candy Kiss Eau de Parfum
Irina L.
This perfume has a very sweet smell and I love it so much that it's a gift my parents will buy me every occasion like christmas as they know I love it so much. It is quite pricey, but then again so are many other perfumes, but is definitely a nice gift for women and girls you may know.
Brittanie K.
I LOVE this scent. I wasn't a huge fan of Prada Candy eau de parfum, but when they came out with Prada Candy Kiss, I was instantly in love. It's long lasting, sweet and sexy. Not to mention, my husband loves it. I would definitely buy this again once I run out.
Colbi F.
Moncton, CO
My go-to for a sweet and sexy scent. It makes me feel young and fun. I mainly bought it for the cute design, but fell in love with the scent when I wore it a few times and everyone started to ask what it was and where to find it! Definitely would buy again!
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage
My everyday perfume! This is such a sweet and sexy scent. It is very feminine and makes me feel so good. It's subtle and not over powering. I'm on my third bottle and it will be a forever product. Smelling this perfume instantly improves my mood!
Jude A.
Smells like a rather powdery, softer version of the original Prada Candy. If you love the original, this is a great lighter version that is more suitable for daywear. I would recommend this but try smelling it first before buying it. Unfortunately, the staying power isn't that strong on me, but it isn't bad, either.
Éva D.
France
candy is the perfect name for this flagrance ! Smells really like sugar, a fresh and vivid scent that lasts ! The bottle is really pretty, but I find it quite pricey. I recommend it to people who like this time of smell !
Kerlin F.
Doral, FL
Is a very simple perfume, but sometimes the best is in the simple. I love it, it makes me feel fresh and sweet at the same time, with a sense of youth and at the same time elegance, it has all this perfume, I recommend it
Farah N.
If you want a perfume that looks beautiful sitting on your vanity then congratulations! You've found it!! In thus range prada has released a lot of prada candy's and this is the best out of the ranges. Prada candy kiss literally smells like the name and lasts really long.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!

Sephora