BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Lovely perfume smells so amazing i love all of the prada candy scents they are floral and sweet a lush gourmand scent
Mary C.
Chesapeake, VA
Love it. Smells great and sweet but not overwhelming beautiful simple bottle and classic smell. Not too pricey ethier
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
I think with this one it took a lot. It smells like candy which wasn't for me particularly. I tried it at Sephora.
Giselle O.
I'm absolutely in love with this parfum, is perfect for me and I use it only on special ocations. Sweet and fresh
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Hana K.
Raeford, NC
Clean smell but it suits for older ladies in my opinion.Doesnt last long for me.its not special .expensive
Janelle G.
This is my favorite of the candy collection. It smells sweet and isn’t too strong. Expensive, but worth it!
Samantha N.
Carteret, NJ
Little too sweet smelling for me but great packaging. Received as a gift but not something I'd buy again
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Love this perfume. Smells so sweet and yummy. I hate the 109$ price tag. And I can smell it all day too
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Smells great.. would be great for any occasion. Probably a better choice for teens to 20 somethings.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!