BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

Kennedy A.
isla vista
I got a sample of this and didn’t like it. It smelt like alcohol to me and not much else. Kinda disappointed but fragrance is pretty personal.
Alana B.
Brighton, MA
I love this perfume. Smells sweet and light, not too overpowering, but has some great se-xy and floral undertones. Perfect for a date night.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i strongly dislike the original prada candy but always wanted one because i loved the bottle... once this hit shelves i knew it was for me
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Warm, full, and clean with hints of orange flower and Amber. A sweet scent that's perfect for a transition out of the more sugary perfumes.
Maria A.
I swear this smells so good in need to buy 5 bottles I don't like Prada candy but this is amazing in hooked and don't wanna go to rehab lol
Kate K.
One of my favorite. I love the sleek pink accented packaging. The smell is absolutely Devine, sweet yet it has an edge. Feminine. Love!!!
Marisol S.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh I love this one my grandmother has it and it smells really good I would like to get one of this I wonder if this one smell the same
Taylor H.
MADISON, CT
I like to wear this occasionally but sometimes it can come across too sweet smelling to me. But it does last a long time on the skin
Erika A.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells delicious & fresh! Such a sexy girly smell. Price is worth it because a little goes a long way. Definitely good summer scent
Becky S.
Waycross, GA
This is my all time favorite. I can't help but smile every time I put it on. My husband loves it on me too. The bottle is timeless.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!

Sephora