BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
As the name suggests, the scent is VERY sweet, the perfect "summer beach" scent! It stays all day long but not as strong by the end of the day! Love the packaging, it is so chic and feminine! I recommend it for sure!
Mariah W.
New London, CT
I LOVE THIS PERFUME!! The scent is so light and floral I wear this during the day and also when I go out a night. I bought Kiss by Prada in ultra. This is a long lasting scent I spritz a little on in the morning and by bed time I could still smell the fragrance on me very strongly. I have already bought this fragrance 2 times and it is almost time for me to restock it!! I would highly recommend this perfume.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is a very musky scent, in my opinion. If you like warm and musky scents, this might be for you. It has a musky top note with a caramel undertone. It's a warm winter-time fragrance. That being said, it's not for me because I don't care for the scent overall.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Great for everyday wear all year round. Spraying it is superior to tapping or rolling it on.
I like warm smells, not too sweet, but not too Men's-aftershave-esque. This definitely swings more feminine, but has that "musk," that I absolutely love in fragrances.
Taney R.
One of my new favorite perfumes. I got a sample from Sephora and that's rare because I'm really picky about fragrances. It's sweet and not overbearing at all. Lasts most of the day too.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I love this perfume it's light and sweet like candy! It's fruity and a little goes a long way. I'm very sensitive to smell and this is one of very few perfumes that I'm able to wear.
Aime C.
By far one of the most confidence boosting fragrances that I've tried! This is so beautiful and it makes me feel like a thousand bucks! The best pick me up perfume ever! Love it!
Ashlan D.
Greensburg
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever tried and it is beautifully packaged and smells amazing and is very high end. Definitely buy this product
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I received this as a sample from Sephora. It smells like candy and flowers in the best way possible. I loved it so much I purchased a big bottle l.
Janie C.
Highlands
This is  really smells awesome.  Out of all of the  prada perfumes this one is my favorite. Highly recommended this product
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!

Sephora