BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

bruna d.
O meu Deus assim o meu limite vai lá nas alturas não posso ver um produto dessa marca que já quero comprar eu garanto a vocês que se vocês comprarem não vão se arrepender
Iqra K.
I love prada fragrances. The candy collection is a sweet and beautiful set. I would definitely rebuy it. The perfume is long lasting and its not too strong. I got mine at hudsons bay
genevieve l.
Carleton-sur mer
I love this perfume! Its perfect to wear everyday.It smells sweet and light. I think the smell almost fits for Everyone even if you are old or young.The bottle was very Nice. I consider that this is a really quality brand so its affordable for its quality.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
This smells soooo beautiful I can't stop with this scent! It is a light sweet feminine sent omg! Absolutely love this and is so luxurious. Worth the price!
Katharina E.
Munich
This Parfum is a must have in summer! wear it with a sweet summer dress and pink heels!!! Its just sweet and beautiful as its bottle!
Garby O.
what can i tell this is a great parfum is lightly but great i tell everyone about it because they was asking me
Julia M.
Absolutely intoxicating smell. Prada candy is a long ware perfume. Suggest everygirl to go buy this perfume
Juliana O.
Esse perfume é cheiroso alguém sabe ? Me falar se tem o cheiro bom? Se é doce ou mais forte
Davinia G.
Barcelona
Por su packaging, parece ser una fragancia muy dulce,alguien la tiene o la ha probado?
Latoya C.
This perfume delivers a unique fragrance.
The longevity is absolutely mind blowing and it lasted for a REALLY LONG TIME....even after washing your clothing.
I Love the scent and flair. The wear time is bomb.com!!!!!
I’m in love with it and so are my friends.
This can be VERY WELL compared to other luxurious brands and it has definitely surpassed my expectations.
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
I'd definitely repurchase and recommend to a friends.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!