BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Yessss, I love this perfume so much! I have it in a sample size and it is obviously pricey in the full version, but compared to other samples I received, it smells amazing and the scent lasts. I had many compliments on the smell and it is so light and feminine! If you can try it, do it!
Shelby A.
Westerville
I love this perfume. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s a very sweet scent. Really it’s sweet like a fruity candy. It’s a strong scent and it lasts forever! That’s my favorite thing about it is that you really only have to spray one time and you will still smell it all day long. It’ll stay on your clothing until you wash them too
Miranda H.
Susanville
My favorite perfume! It smells incredible and it is for sure long lasting! It is strong though so make sure to not spray to much. It is quiet expensive but it is worth it. I don’t think they could improve the perfume though! I love it so much. I’ve gotten so many compliments while wearing this.
Gratitude_is_key a.
united States
I bought this product at Macy's, on the search for a new perfume I came along Prada candy kiss. This perfume is feminine and seductive. It has a flirty sense that is soft enough to not overpowering but yet definable of a vanilla and orange blossom sent. Love this perfume for the summer.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Great for everyday wear all year round. Spraying it is superior to tapping or rolling it on.
I like warm smells, not too sweet, but not too Men's-aftershave-esque. This definitely swings more feminine, but has that "musk," that I absolutely love in fragrances.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was looking for new perfumes to try out and I picked this out. And I’m really glad that I did. This scent smells so good despite of the non lasting it is. I would definitely recommend this perfume and repurchase this in the future.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I got a sample of this from Macy's and I was nervous at first it would be like an old lady perfume. It surprisingly wasn't at all! It is a light floral smell but it is sweet like candy. It isn't too sweet or overpowering. It strikes a nice balance. It lasts a decent amount of time and it easily became one of my favorites!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Prada candy kiss in my Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler and I loved everything about it! It smells really nice, very high end sweetness. The bottle is like jewelry and is probably worth the 1.0 fl oz exchange rate; however I went with a different fragrance. I still may pick this up sometime though. FYI the scent stays with you.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This perfume smells absolutely amazing. It has a light rich scent to it. Like you wear your designer outfit with this designer perfume and you are winning. It's sold at Sephora, Macy's, etc... If you like light but rich scents then this is for you!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Not regretting buying this fragrance one little bit! This is the smell of happiness... A sweet, clean musk on a backdrop of vanilla and orange blossom. So soft… Like a cloud of pure, white cotton. I don't feel it is original Candy-like, or reminiscent of those pink musk confectionary hearts. It's a sophisticated scent.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!

back