BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy’s personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever.

Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum.

Notes:
Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla.
Style:
Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious.

Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Yessss, I love this perfume so much! I have it in a sample size and it is obviously pricey in the full version, but compared to other samples I received, it smells amazing and the scent lasts. I had many compliments on the smell and it is so light and feminine! If you can try it, do it!
Shelby A.
Westerville
I love this perfume. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s a very sweet scent. Really it’s sweet like a fruity candy. It’s a strong scent and it lasts forever! That’s my favorite thing about it is that you really only have to spray one time and you will still smell it all day long. It’ll stay on your clothing until you wash them too
Gratitude_is_key a.
united States
I bought this product at Macy's, on the search for a new perfume I came along Prada candy kiss. This perfume is feminine and seductive. It has a flirty sense that is soft enough to not overpowering but yet definable of a vanilla and orange blossom sent. Love this perfume for the summer.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was looking for new perfumes to try out and I picked this out. And I’m really glad that I did. This scent smells so good despite of the non lasting it is. I would definitely recommend this perfume and repurchase this in the future.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I got a sample of this from Macy's and I was nervous at first it would be like an old lady perfume. It surprisingly wasn't at all! It is a light floral smell but it is sweet like candy. It isn't too sweet or overpowering. It strikes a nice balance. It lasts a decent amount of time and it easily became one of my favorites!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Prada candy kiss in my Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler and I loved everything about it! It smells really nice, very high end sweetness. The bottle is like jewelry and is probably worth the 1.0 fl oz exchange rate; however I went with a different fragrance. I still may pick this up sometime though. FYI the scent stays with you.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This perfume smells absolutely amazing. It has a light rich scent to it. Like you wear your designer outfit with this designer perfume and you are winning. It's sold at Sephora, Macy's, etc... If you like light but rich scents then this is for you!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Not regretting buying this fragrance one little bit! This is the smell of happiness... A sweet, clean musk on a backdrop of vanilla and orange blossom. So soft… Like a cloud of pure, white cotton. I don't feel it is original Candy-like, or reminiscent of those pink musk confectionary hearts. It's a sophisticated scent.
Star S.
Tampa, FL
I loved the packaging and the way the bottle looked but when I smelled it I fell in love. Price was right and I felt great smelling like it. Everyone gave me compliments. I recommend to all must have in your collection
Kate K.
One of my favorite perfumes that u go back to daily. It's very sweet smelling, but a mature sweet. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. I can actually still notice it's scent throughout the day - many others I wear don't last quite as long. In my opinion compared to other brands, the price is worth it to me!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this scent?
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
Does anyone like this and and why? What does it smell like?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the original prada candy but am looking to buy this one instead, cant find it in stores near me. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the original prada candy and if it smells worse/better. Thanks yall!

Sephora