BY PRADA

Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette, 2.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Shari A.
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's mature without being overwhelming, and I love the warm, caramel undertones in it. I like this version better than the original because of the floral aspect, which makes it more wearable for me. I personally don't find that it lasts very long, but I love it so much that I don't mind reapplying. I highly recommend this perfume
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Indio, CA
Absolutely one of my all time favorites. It never fails, every time I wear it out its a day or night full of compliments on how great I smell. It was a great gift that I continue to repurchase. If you don't have it in your collection you need it. I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
CAROL J.
CAROL J.
Saddle Brook, NJ
this is my absolute FAVORITE perfume!!! I get so many compliments on it! It reminds me of a fresh out of the shower smell with a hint of floral.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Delano , Ca
This is my go to perfume. It smells so amazing and a little goes a long way. It's very fresh smelling
Esther V.
Esther V.
This is one of my favorite scent. I love that scent last all day long. I definitely recommend this.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a sample spray of this from Sephora and used it for a couple of days.  It's a very nice scent - inspired by the white Cosmos - and is a feminine floral smell.  The one thing I don't care for is that compared to other perfumes in this price category, this just doesn't have the lasting power on my skin and the smell isn't enough for me to lay out the money.  It is very nice, but not nice enough in my opinion.
Rebecca💜 T.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sweet smell love the bottle I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of Prada and likes to wear perfume that sweet smelling and brightens up your day I would say you don't need to improve this bottle I think it's great the way it is I made your pro is that you can walk around knowing that you're wearing sweet smelling Prada perfume
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
This is my favorite perfume! It's perfect. I love the sweetness to it, but the floral scent makes it so gentle and feminine. I find the original Prada Candy way too sweet and almost nauseating, but this is the perfect balance between sweet and floral. I wear it everyday!
Camila M.
Camila M.
San Antonio
What can I say it's smells amazing like flowers and candy and everything beutitfull combined. It's a nice bottle very fancy. It's pricey but damn it's smell it's great. Maybe it would be better if u had some deals cause its pricey but other than that I love it.
Allaine Kiel B.
Allaine Kiel B.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent from prada. It's my go to perfume all year round. It's florale scent is to die for! It's quite pricey but It lasted me awhile. Also, the scent last all day long and stays in my clothes! I love it!
Rena W.
Rena W.
Doral, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
how similar is the florale to the plain candy version, do they have the same lasting power?