BY PRADA

Candy declares her love for flowers. She takes on a new flirtatious game, where sensuality is pushed to the fullest. The delicately sweet smell of Candy meets a new, refined bouquet of sparkling cedrat and blooming cosmos that intermingle with her elegant softness. Candy is blossoming.

Notes:
Sparkling Cedrat, Bouquet Of Cosmos, Benzoin, Caramel, White Musk.
Style:
Sensuous. Coquettish.

k ♡.
Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette, 2.7 oz

The packaging itself looks hella good and expensive. This is pricey I think I bought it for like $100+ from Korea but it’s definitely worth it. It’s smells really good, girly, sweet and expensive though. I love this perfume. You really have to spray this from afar 😂 if you have this, you know that 👌🏻 buy this one this is my fave from prada ❤️
Veronica M.
This a such a sweet and feminine scent that has become my new signature scent. I bought it at Sephora and later repurchased the larger bottle because it is a better value. It is long lasting and I only have to reapply to freshen up in the afternoon or use the rollerball I keep in my purse. I highly recommend this scent but recommend buying the larger sized bottle because you get a lot more for your money.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Sweet smell love the bottle I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of Prada and likes to wear perfume that sweet smelling and brightens up your day I would say you don't need to improve this bottle I think it's great the way it is I made your pro is that you can walk around knowing that you're wearing sweet smelling Prada perfume
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Prada Candy Florale is a wonderful, light fragrance for women. It's sweet, but not overly so, floral, but not cloyingly, and it's easily one of my favorite scents for spring. The price point can be a bit high, but the perfume can last quite a long time. It has a medium throw, I would say; someone standing close could probably smell it, but you won't leave a perfume trail in your wake after you leave a room. Overall, highly recommend!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I have a sample spray of this from Sephora and used it for a couple of days.  It's a very nice scent - inspired by the white Cosmos - and is a feminine floral smell.  The one thing I don't care for is that compared to other perfumes in this price category, this just doesn't have the lasting power on my skin and the smell isn't enough for me to lay out the money.  It is very nice, but not nice enough in my opinion.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
This is such a girly and sweet scent ! I am a fan of Prada perfume but I hate that they are expensive! But for the amount that you receive its a good price. It's almost young and fun, but also strong.I find in lingers but i like most of my perfumes to smell that way.
Nancy K.
This perfume is honestly very addicting. I try not to use it to often because after you use a perfume too often you don't notice the smell and overspray yourself while everyone else thinks you have bath your self in the perfume. It  is very sweet yet light on the nose and just gives you a very pleasant feeling when you smell it.
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
This is my favorite perfume! It's perfect. I love the sweetness to it, but the floral scent makes it so gentle and feminine. I find the original Prada Candy way too sweet and almost nauseating, but this is the perfect balance between sweet and floral. I wear it everyday!
Camila M.
San Antonio
What can I say it's smells amazing like flowers and candy and everything beutitfull combined. It's a nice bottle very fancy. It's pricey but damn it's smell it's great. Maybe it would be better if u had some deals cause its pricey but other than that I love it.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This smells so good. I love using this produce everyday. It last all day long. put it on a 6 am and still on at 9 pm. I dont go though it as fast as others because it last all day long. I am a repeat user and will always be one! I love everything about it.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Does anyone know how to get deluxe samples of prestige perfumes? I love playing with scenes but I don't have the money to be buying full bottles all the time. Thanks! This smell is really pretty btw;)
Rena W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
how similar is the florale to the plain candy version, do they have the same lasting power?
Haley B.
Panama City , FL
How long is the wear time? I've heard a lot about this perfume and if love to try it out.

back