Prada

Prada Candy Florale Eau de...
582 Reviews
5 / 5
I loveee the scent, packaging, and how long is last is always important. I do layer my perfume but I love it. It’s very floral, feminine, sweet. Just perfect
5 / 5
I bought a travel size of this and it smells so delicious! Used one spray 2 hours ago and I can still smell it. I nice sweet and floral scent that isn’t too mature! I can’t wait to wear this out
5 / 5
Packaging is stunning, the Scent is so sweet and the overall projection of the product is beautiful, worth the value. Versatility is really good aswel.
5 / 5
The smell so so good. I bought it because the packaging looks cute, and I love the pink color. Worth it. You can buy it like a gift for friends or family.
5 / 5
My favorite scent of all time! It can be used day or night. Its not over powering and its long lasting. The packaging is great so cute and practical I highly recommend
5 / 5
Absolutely love the smell always get compliments when I wear it. Not to strong . You can wear to work and to a nice dinner. Package is beautiful and price is definitely worth it.
5 / 5
I am auge a huge fan of this perfume. I get that selecting a perfume is personal to one’s scent, but this one smells so delicious and devine! A little pricy but worth the peace and last a long time as well!!
5 / 5
Prada Candy Florale is a captivating fragrance that delicately balances floral and gourmand notes, creating an enchanting olfactory experience. From the iconic fashion house Prada, this perfume is a modern ode to femininity that is both romantic and sophisticated. The opening notes burst forth with a vibrant blend of citrus and sweet pea, creating an initial impression that is fresh and inviting. As the fragrance settles, the heart notes reveal a bouquet of elegant and airy floral accords. Delicate white florals, including peony and freesia, dance gracefully, adding a touch of romance to the composition. The florals are beautifully complemented by the base notes, where a warm and sensual undertone emerges.
5 / 5
Excellent perfume by Prada. It’s a true candy fragrance that doesn’t smell cheap. I absolutely love smelling expensive and I absolutely adore Prada!
5 / 5
The scent is sweet and sensual. I bottle is cute and I like that it appears different then most perfumes. The disadvantage is that it's on the pricey side.