BY PRADA

Prada Candy Florale Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Sarah M.
I first smelled this product when I received a small sample of it with another purchase I had made and instantly fell in love with it! I was so sad when it ran out which was super fast since it was a small sample. I became so obsessed with it that anytime I went to Ulta or Sephora I had to spray myself lol. It is pretty expensive but I think it's worth it! I luckily was able to purchase a full size bottle through Sephora when they had an amazing deal on their 1.7 oz bottles. Prada Candy Florale is a very clean, fresh and floral smell!
Mandy W.
I really like this perfume. I'm a fan of perfumes and I usually try them out at local stores that give out samples or lets you test them out. I'd test it out first before buying since it's an expensive purchase or ask as a gift for birthday/christmas! it's worth it if you like it!
Jaclyn S.
Pensacola, FL
Totally worth it! I'm picky with scents and fell in love with this one immediately. It keeps me smelling pleasant but without the headache that I usually get with floral perfumes.
Emily D.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love this product. The scent is divine. It's on the pricey side, but it's totally worth your money. Sephora and Ulta sell this product. Usually can get good deals.
Suzanne K.
I got this Prada Candy as a gift and it is fantastic. It is a great scent not to harsh. The bottle is really pretty. The scent is long lasting. Great item.
Tina P.
I received a free sample of this perfume. It is a very delicate feminine scent. It was also long lasting. Can't wait to purchase a bottle.
Isabela C.
Hillside, NJ
I love perfumes and this is part of my collection! Finished two already... love the scent and the durability through the day
Carly R.
I love this scent but it is more on the pricier side I use this because I love the floral and not over powering scent
María José S.
Deliciosa fragancia, dulce pero no tan fuerte, ideal para esas ocasiones especiales. Recomendada. Me encanta
Marisela O.
It's an expensive perfume but it's worth the buy maybe once. A sweet smelling aroma. Mmmmm....
Mireyaa Y.
Is this a good perfume? Is it really worth the price?
Nathalie G.
Sao Jose dos campos/SP
Alguém sabe me dizer qual seria o valor de um desses aqui no Brasil ?