PRADA Candy, EdP

by Prada

Candy, EdP 30ml

Is the scent super sweet??
I love the Prada candy I got it in a sample and now it’s my favorite[product:candy-edp-30ml] ?
Anyone got a allergic reaction with [product:candy-edp-30ml] ?
Start your review of PRADA Candy, EdP!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
PRADA Candy, EdP uploaded by MANDY K.
I like gourmand scents, so this one is quite lovely for me. The bottle is very pretty. I wish the top that is the pump felt a little sturdier. I don't worry that it'll break or anything. But as a designer fragrance, I would expect a little more. The scent itself gives me notes of caramel, musk, with some vanilla and powder. It is sweet, but contrary to what you might infer from the name, it isn't sugary. I don't wear it regularly, but I enjoy having it in my collection of fragrances. There's a warmness to it that I love for the cooler months of the year.
Savia P.
Riverdale , GA
PRADA Candy, EdP uploaded by Savia P.
I enjoy this quite a lot (especially to layer with other fragrances) this is a powdery vanilla caramel scent. It becomes a skin scent overtime but projects in the first couple hours (2 max)
Poly K.
PRADA Candy, EdP uploaded by Poly K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells amazing!! It’s like a grown-up version of those teenage sweet vanilla scents a lot of us used to wear in high school! It’s key notes are White Musks, Benzoin, and Carmel Accord. It’s got a subtle fruity-sweet scent to it that lingers on for hours (lasts around 5hrs on my clothes)!! Perfumes are tricky to review though cause they react differently to everyone’s body chemistry and changes fragrance notes…but I truly enjoy this perfume on me. It’s not overpowering, which I love cause I have a sensitive nose. The only thing that bothers me about this perfume is it’s price tag!! Its so expensive for the quality (lasting power) and amount (bottle size) you get. But I do like it’s gorgeous bottle on my fragrance vanity! It looks luxurious and chic! [product:prada-candy-edp]
Kylie C.
It smells like a summer carnival to me. Its not too sweet but it does smell like cotton candy with a hint of vanilla. It's not too youthful but not to old ladyish either. It's perfect for a woman in her 30's or me even in my late 30's. It's fun and flirty. I will be keeping this in my perfume drawer with all my others. will buy again.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
One of my favorite high-end scent. This gorgeous bottle with a unique round spray cap smells sweet and sexy at the same time. It’s a very versatile scent. I can wear during the day for work and transition it to nightlife. It's such a playful scent and I love having this as part of my daily wear. I currently ran out of this bottle and am trying to finish up using up my other perfumes, but once I'm done, this is on my repurchase list.
Andrea R.
PRADA Candy, EdP uploaded by Andrea R.
Very sweet perfume, oily base and last long. Perfect for a girl's nigh out or mornings. Good thing you can find it in eua the perfum and eau the toilette.
May B.
Charlotte, NC
PRADA Candy, EdP uploaded by May B.
Caramel, vanilla and musk combine to create one of my absolute favorite fragrances. I love that this perfume has both a feminine and masculine quality to it. It isn't overly sweet as the vanilla is balanced out by a musk that stays close to the skin. I absolutely love it!
Inna K.
Matthews, NC
Smells straight up like Vanilla or sugar. The smell makes me feel sticky and sickly from its sweet smell. I only had a few samples and had to throw away because to me it smells tooo sugary and cheap. Wouldn't not recommended anyone to smell like this pleaseeeee.
Carmen L.
Merced
Purfume smells amazing, of course. But it keeps your skin so smelling good ,sweet It stays on your skin. I'd recommend this to any one who wants to smell good, all day.
Katina S.
North Shreveport
Smile so good! I would like this fragrance for myself, but I have a 17 years old daughter who love this fragrance as while. So I decided that I would purchase this fragrance for myself and wait to give my daughter something else. Will give this for a Christmas Gift. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Addison F.
il y a 7 mois
Candice F. il y a 7 mois
I love the smell but the scent doesn’t last long😭.
Maria E.
Porto
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
il y a 9 mois
Ambar Q. il y a 8 mois
Yessssss, i love it, it last long hours in me
Tonya W.
Fayetteville, AR
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
il y a un an
PRADA Candy, EdP I love this perfume. Do they make a lotion to match ?PRADA Candy, EdP
Shaina C. il y a un an
TMI think so
Karin F.
Lawrence, MI
il y a un an
Mourin F. il y a un an
Yes! It comes in many different oz and you can buy it on the sephora website or Macy’s probably any store that sells perfumes!