BY PRADA

Prada Candy is instantly seductive, an explosion of shocking pink and gold, showing a new facet of Prada femininity. Prada Candy is a fragrance with a novel olfactory balance combining exceptionally high-quality ingredients in excessive proportions. Magnified by White Musks, noble Benzoin comes together with a modern Caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature.

• I would love to try this product! But how does it smell? ...6 Answers
  • Do you like this scent?5 Answers
  • Those this perfume really smell good? I will love to know...6 Answers
Cheyanna S.
This is a really beautifully done fragrance and I'm not surprised that it has been so popular since its release a few years ago. It is a very sweet scent without being childish. It's playful but with a bit of sophistication and even mystery. It's such a surprise to find a fragrance like this from Prada, but at the same time it does have the distinctive Prada DNA. The glass bottle is beautiful and looks like a little piece of art deco. I'm a bit annoyed at how popular this is because I do like it and I would wear it more often if it wasn't so mainstream.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
The Prada Candy Eau de Parfum is a great spring/summer scent! This is one of my favorite and go to perfumes! It has a very warm, but strong scent. The scent is hard to describe because I can’t think of anything else like it! I get compliments on it, every time I wear it though!
It’s not much more price wise than any other name brand perfume. The bottle is cute. If you’re like me and carry your perfume with you in your purse, this bottle is a bit heavy and the top nozzle pops off quite a bit. I would still highly recommend this perfume!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
This is a great warm fragrance. It starts out sweet and drys down to a sophisticated vanilla powdered scent. It is prada, so the price point is higher than most people like to spend. I do wish they would do something to extend the lifespan of the scent, it fades rather quickly, in which case, you’d need to walk around with a Prada Candy Rollerball, .34 oz if you want the scent to last all day.
Xlegendaryfashionx K.
This is a great perfume! I purchased mine with their other prada candy (light pink) and loved the combo. I ended up buying more from their prada candy line! These are my favorite. In comparison, this one is a lot sweeter so I wear this less but it's still great!
April N.
Forest Lake
I like the smell of this, but not for every day. It has a gorgeous, spicy type of scent to it and it is more of a “mature” fragrance in my opinion. I, however, don’t think that the name of the perfume makes sense as I don’t find these much of a “sweet” fragrance. It smells very good, but is a little strong for every day wear and I usually only wear it for special occasions and/or date night.
Lauren N.
This perfume is Not good (to me) it’s suppose to smell like candy with notes of vanilla ,caramel,and musk . But all I smell when I spray it is powder. It smells very old like something a woman who wears white diamonds would like. Its not youthful at all in my opinion . Maybe on someone else this may smell flattering but I’m just not a fan
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
This is my “go to”, reliable perfume. I like the scent, it’s different than the normal floral or vanilla based scents. I’ve definitely had compliments from men about the perfume and how much they loved it. I usually try a new perfume when this runs out, then but this again for nostalgia. Not for everyone, but I highly recommend!!
Jordan C.
I purchased a fragrance sampler kit from Sephora, and this was my favorite of all of them. I have since gone through three bottles. The smell is sweet, hence the Candy name, but it has some woody and spiced notes to it. Think of a sweet fall-ish kind of scent that isn’t overpowering. Perfection.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This has to be my favorite fragrance. I love the smell of it. It’s unlike anything else. It’s sweet but fresh and so feminine. It lasts on me all day long without having to refresh it. The bottle is so pretty and classic and the price is really good. Perfumes are always pricy but it’s not ridiculous.
veronica c.
Sumter
I was trying to find a new perfume scent that had a sweet but clean scent to it and and this is one of my all time favorite perfumes. The price of the perfume was worth every penny.  The scent leaves you feeling refreshed and good about yourself. I definitely recommend this product!
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
Is it sweet? And is it good for teenagers?
Brittany C.
How long does this fragrance last on average? Do you smell great all day?
Shardae B.
Southfield, MI
Is it very long lasting, as far as the smell goes ?
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I will love to know how those this smell like
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What does it smell like to you?