BY PRADA

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum, 2.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Those this perfume really smell good? I will love to know how it ...5 Answers
  • Ok I usually like Prada perfumes... but some reason I can't get m...1 Answers
  • will this last all day?2 Answers
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
This perfume is one of my go to's for a basic, non event day. I love it in the winter, and I love it in the spring. It is so sweet, and so light, it's just perfect. I'm on my second bottle already, and it's not too often I will buy a second bottle of the same perfume unless it's Chanel. I love that I can smell it lightly throughout the day, and I highly recommend it! Plus, you can't ignore the adorable packaging.
Wendy C.
One of my favorite perfumes ever!!

On me this is a yummy but grown up caramel and vanilla with hints of powdery musk. I love it so much and have been through quite a few bottles since it came out and will continue to keep repurchasing this favorite of mine!

Longevity and silage are both moderate on me and this is a perfume I get random compliments on it any time I wear it.
Paola V.
I have mixes feelings about this scent. I was looking for a good perfume to wesr for special occasions and alot of my friends recommended me this one but I don't know if I like it so much. It does smell good but there's something I don't like about it. Maybe it's a soft smell not as strong as the other ones I have. I don't reach for it so much.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
so this perfume does have a light sweet scent which I do like, can't stand heavy musky perfumes because they give me a headache. not my favorite, a little tooooo sweet smelling for me, but I don't mind it. would rate it 5/10. got a sample at sephora. probably won't purchase, if i want an expensive perfume I'd buy CK.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
I’m not usually a fan of sweet or candy like perfumes as they can tend to smell like something I would’ve worn as a preteen. Not this perfume! This is a lovely sophisticated sweet perfume that is very long lasting and isn’t overly strong. I receive so many compliments when I wear this. Love it!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
This perfume has a sweet scent, and it smells even better in the cold. The smell changes throughout the day which I love. I would definitely  recommend this perfume to anyone, especially if you are not into strong scents. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum
Sonja A.
Maine
I never thought I would like something names "Candy" as I'm not usually into wearing sweet scents. However this smells gorgeous! It's just sweet but not overwhelmingly. It also has a hint of muskiness that gives it a kind of sexy smell. My only reason for not giving it five stars is that the scent doesn't last all day so you need to reapply. Which kind of sucks giving the price because it means you'll run out much quicker.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
So I got a tester of this as a gift from Sephora. I am in love with this!! It is hard to find something that is girly without smelling like a straight flower or cupcake. This is somehow right in the middle!! At some point I will buy a full size!! But for now I will enjoy my tester.
Amanda S.
Candy by Prada smells like the thing I want to bake and eat the whole pan of. A co-worker of mine introduced me to this perfume and I am so glad she did. This is one of my absolute FAVORITE fragrances. The bottle is very sturdy (I have dropped it and it did not break) and it sprays very nicely! The product is dispersed perfectly and the perfect amount comes out! This is a very sweet-smelling fragrance, so if you like to smell like baked goods, you found the scent. I cannot recommend Candy by Prada enough!
Alex M.
The perfect blend between sweet and spicy.  This fragrance is warm and inviting because of it's enticing top notes and lasts all day!  I absolutely love this fragrance.  When I heard "Candy" I thought it would be overwhelmingly sugary but it was so complementary to any occasion.  Definitely a must try/sample perfume!
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
Is it sweet? And is it good for teenagers?
Shardae B.
Southfield, MI
Is it very long lasting, as far as the smell goes ?
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
I will love to know how those this smell like
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What does it smell like to you?
Alissa S.
I'm looking for a new signature fragrance. I'm very girly and outgoing. I'm a college student and I really love warm scents. Will this perfume be good for me?