BY PRADA

Prada Candy is instantly seductive, an explosion of shocking pink and gold, showing a new facet of Prada femininity. Prada Candy is a fragrance with a novel olfactory balance combining exceptionally high-quality ingredients in excessive proportions. Magnified by White Musks, noble Benzoin comes together with a modern Caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature.

• I would love to try this product! But how does it smell? ...6 Answers
  • Do you like this scent?5 Answers
  • Those this perfume really smell good? I will love to know...6 Answers
Julieth k.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Prada Candy .I first smelled the scent in a magazine .I had to go in and spray the tester .I fell in love with the scent.I use it anytime .The scent stays on a long time .I will definitely will buy this product again .
Johanna D.
Belleville, IL
I have been using this product for about two years. I received a sample of it in a subscription box and been hooked every sense. It has a very warm scent. To me it smells of a mixture of caramel for grown ups. Every time I wear this I get compliments. They even make a hair mist to amplify the experience. I just love how this fragrance smells
Patricc a.
Sarasota, FL
One of my favorite fragrances to wear blends great with other fragrances last all day people always ask me what I'm wearing when I wear Prada candy. The sweet floral girly notes are delightful. Not a fragrance everybody knows about but I really like to use
Ashley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love iiiiiit!!!! Like the name; this perfume scent is CANDY!!! Is so sweet and soft. I bought a the travel size because I forgot my perfume when I travel to NY. I definitely will buy the original size it was worth it. I totally recommend it.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to start this by saying usually perfumes and other scents can give me migraines and that I have sensitive skin. This perfume is long lasting but not overpowering. It smells fresh and sweet with a hint of floral. This is my first high end perfume purchase and I am not disappointed. I got the gift set with the perfume and roller ball. I will say the roller ball somehow seems to not be a strong or long lasting. The spray perfume however I am in love with and will buy again as soon as I’m out. Highly recommend.
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
My husband gifted this to me and I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It’s so soft, sweet and feminine. I get compliments all the time and people asking me what I am wearing. It’s one of my favorites.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
The Prada Candy Eau de Parfum is a great spring/summer scent! This is one of my favorite and go to perfumes! It has a very warm, but strong scent. The scent is hard to describe because I can’t think of anything else like it! I get compliments on it, every time I wear it though!
It’s not much more price wise than any other name brand perfume. The bottle is cute. If you’re like me and carry your perfume with you in your purse, this bottle is a bit heavy and the top nozzle pops off quite a bit. I would still highly recommend this perfume!
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this scent it is fun, youthful and classy. It has a sweet scent I received this scent as a sample from Influenster and I am in love. I think I will be purchasing this perfume soon
Alyssa C.
Shirleysburg, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I blindly bought the Prada Candy fragrance, but I'm such a fan of cotton candy, sickly sweet scents that I couldn't imagine not liking something with "candy" in the name. I love this perfume. It's very sweet and delicious smelling, without being girly like the Ariana Grande "Ari" fragrance. My only complaint is the price. It doesn't seem to last all that long on me to justify the $100+ on one bottle of something I will need to reapply after a few hours. If it wasn't as expensive, I wouldn't mind carrying around a mini size in my purse. For what I'm spending, I rather buy Angel by Thierry Mugler and have that last until I get a shower the following day.
Taraneh T.
I have been lusting after this perfume for YEARS and just couldn't justify the price on a student budget and then a new teacher budget.  This year I finally decided to splurge and could not be happier.  This is such a sweet smelling perfume that will always get compliments.  I use it every day and know it'll only be a matter of time before I have to replace the bottle  Prada Candy Eau de Parfum
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
Is it sweet? And is it good for teenagers?
Brittany C.
How long does this fragrance last on average? Do you smell great all day?
Shardae B.
Southfield, MI
Is it very long lasting, as far as the smell goes ?
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I will love to know how those this smell like
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What does it smell like to you?

Macy's