BY PRADA

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum, 2.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Do you like this scent?4 Answers
  • Those this perfume really smell good? I will love to know...5 Answers
  • Ok I usually like Prada perfumes... but some reason I can...1 Answers
Annie s.
oroville
I always saw this perfume in my aunt’s bathroom and I loved the smell so much. When I finally saved the money and decided to splurge I got one for myself. I love the scent of this perfume although it doesn’t last as long as I would like. The one I purchased did come with a matching lotion that does keep the smell going for quite some time. I would recommend using them together or maybe just the lotion if you want the smell to linger.
April N.
Forest Lake
I like the smell of this, but not for every day. It has a gorgeous, spicy type of scent to it and it is more of a “mature” fragrance in my opinion. I, however, don’t think that the name of the perfume makes sense as I don’t find these much of a “sweet” fragrance. It smells very good, but is a little strong for every day wear and I usually only wear it for special occasions and/or date night.
Lauren N.
This perfume is Not good (to me) it’s suppose to smell like candy with notes of vanilla ,caramel,and musk . But all I smell when I spray it is powder. It smells very old like something a woman who wears white diamonds would like. Its not youthful at all in my opinion . Maybe on someone else this may smell flattering but I’m just not a fan
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
This is my “go to”, reliable perfume. I like the scent, it’s different than the normal floral or vanilla based scents. I’ve definitely had compliments from men about the perfume and how much they loved it. I usually try a new perfume when this runs out, then but this again for nostalgia. Not for everyone, but I highly recommend!!
Laura R.
I really enjoy this fragrance, it's a musky sweet vanilla smell with maybe a sharp hint fruit cutting underneath - it's a bit hard to tell. The only negative is how quickly it seems to wear off on me. I have an hour commute, and after putting it on before I leave the house - I can't smell it any more when I get to work, which is unfortunate, but darn, it smells good.
Sarah G.
Katy
This has to be my favorite fragrance. I love the smell of it. It’s unlike anything else. It’s sweet but fresh and so feminine. It lasts on me all day long without having to refresh it. The bottle is so pretty and classic and the price is really good. Perfumes are always pricy but it’s not ridiculous.
Meher V.
Cambridge, MA
Eh, this smells nice (definitely very sweet and yep candy like), but perhaps it's more appropriate for young teenage girls than women. Also the scent does not last a long time at all. Definitely not worth the price, it feels like something from Bath and Body Works.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Prada Candy was an instant love for me. I honestly don't love super sweet fragrances and this one is sweet but it also has a floral bite that balances it perfectly. Whenever I wear this, people ask me about it and I am happy to share. This one lasts a long time especially if I put it in my hair and my body. The price is steep but the full size bottle lasts a long time. If you smell this and initially think its too sweet for you - try a spray. It mellows out on my skin in a way that is mature but playful.
Jordan M.
Orlando
My absolute favorite perfume. This will always be my go to. I got I‎t at Nordstrom, and the bottle is just so cute and feminine. The scent is warm and sweet, with an aroma of vanilla. I would definitely recommend trying out Prada Candy.
Logan F.
Novi, MI
This scent is one of my favorites of all time. It lasts all day, with one of two spritzes! It has such a sweet scent, but I feel like it’s not overpowering at all. It’s just really nice. It is a bit pricey, but I’ve been using the website fragrance.net for a few years now and all of the products I have gotten from them are seriously discounted and they are the real deal. I bought Prada Candy from them for 50 bucks when it is usually around 100.
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
Is it sweet? And is it good for teenagers?
Shardae B.
Southfield, MI
Is it very long lasting, as far as the smell goes ?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What does it smell like to you?
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I will love to know how those this smell like
Alissa S.
I'm looking for a new signature fragrance. I'm very girly and outgoing. I'm a college student and I really love warm scents. Will this perfume be good for me?