BY PRADA

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum, 2.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Do you like this scent?4 Answers
  • Those this perfume really smell good? I will love to know how it ...5 Answers
  • Ok I usually like Prada perfumes... but some reason I can't get m...1 Answers
Logan F.
Novi, MI
This scent is one of my favorites of all time. It lasts all day, with one of two spritzes! It has such a sweet scent, but I feel like it’s not overpowering at all. It’s just really nice. It is a bit pricey, but I’ve been using the website fragrance.net for a few years now and all of the products I have gotten from them are seriously discounted and they are the real deal. I bought Prada Candy from them for 50 bucks when it is usually around 100.
Laura R.
I really enjoy this fragrance, it's a musky sweet vanilla smell with maybe a sharp hint fruit cutting underneath - it's a bit hard to tell. The only negative is how quickly it seems to wear off on me. I have an hour commute, and after putting it on before I leave the house - I can't smell it any more when I get to work, which is unfortunate, but darn, it smells good.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
This is my “go to”, reliable perfume. I like the scent, it’s different than the normal floral or vanilla based scents. I’ve definitely had compliments from men about the perfume and how much they loved it. I usually try a new perfume when this runs out, then but this again for nostalgia. Not for everyone, but I highly recommend!!
Sarah G.
Katy
This has to be my favorite fragrance. I love the smell of it. It’s unlike anything else. It’s sweet but fresh and so feminine. It lasts on me all day long without having to refresh it. The bottle is so pretty and classic and the price is really good. Perfumes are always pricy but it’s not ridiculous.
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
SO LETS JUST SAY THIS IS NOT FOR ME. I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH MY HEAD HURT WHEN I DID TRY THIS IN SAMPLE BOTTLE. NEVER HAVE I EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN EVEN WITH STRONG ONES. SO THEN I GAVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE SAME THING SO NEVER WILL I GET THIS I LIKE CANDY SMELL BUT I DONT WANT TO BE THE CANDY
Meher V.
Eh, this smells nice (definitely very sweet and yep candy like), but perhaps it's more appropriate for young teenage girls than women. Also the scent does not last a long time at all. Definitely not worth the price, it feels like something from Bath and Body Works.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
La fragancia es dulce, con una mezcla de azucarados confitados de tipo pachulí, resinas ambaradas, toque de flor de jazmin y vainilla como nota de fondo.

Pensado para una mujer romsntica, tierna y de gran personalidad. Considero un rango de edad entre 20 y 45 años.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I know so many others are a fan of this perfume but it smelled WAY too sweet for me to the point it made me want to dry heave. It lasts a long time which in this case was not a good thing for myself BUT for those who are wondering if it’s long lasting, it is!
Nicole A.
This perfume definitely has a stronger/sweeter scent. I would say it’s more for younger women, or women with a young soul 😉, I don’t like the packaging but the perfume is worth the buy, I only wear it on special occasions so it lasts me a while!
Aisha L.
Prada Candy Eau de Parfum is one of my all time favorite fragrances. My coworker initially got this for me as a gift for Christmas and of course since then I’ve been addicted. The smell is not to overpowering and last.
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
Is it sweet? And is it good for teenagers?
Shardae B.
Southfield, MI
Is it very long lasting, as far as the smell goes ?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What does it smell like to you?
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I will love to know how those this smell like
Alissa S.
I'm looking for a new signature fragrance. I'm very girly and outgoing. I'm a college student and I really love warm scents. Will this perfume be good for me?