MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPrada
CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 27 OZ (Package Of 2)

PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2)

by Prada

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (2 of these items will be shipped together in the same box. Very fast shipping and great to stock up on your favorite scent.)

Fragrances; 2 Pack; Authenic

Tiene olor fuerte o suave? De un 100% lo recomiendan?
Does this smell like Viva la juicy at all?
Does this have a powder scent?
Start your review of PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2)!
Brandy A.
Chesapeake, VA
PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2) uploaded by Brandy A.
My signature scent . It’s a long lasting sweet yet mature scent. It is Pricey but worth it. One thing I wish is that Prada did more gift sets otherwise no complaints . The perfume is in a sturdy glass bottle
Olivia T.
Pulaski, TN
PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2) uploaded by Olivia T.
I am completely in love with the product. It last long and smells amazing. It has background notes of vanilla. I wouldn’t change anything, nothing compares to this product. There is absolutely nothing I would change.
Marjorie T.
Arlington, TX
PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2) uploaded by Marjorie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a light airy perfume. Not to strong but not to light we’re you can not smell it. I have a hard time wearing perfumes because of headaches and this one is great.PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2)
Kylee C.
PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2) uploaded by Kylee C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this from a Sephora set & I had a rollerball previously to the one I got from this purchase, but unfortunately lost it prior to getting to finish it. I was happy to get my hands on the scent again & quickly remembered what I liked about it so much. I would gladly purchase a full-size bottle when I have the extra $$$ to do so. At first spray the perfume is easy to misjudge, I get this powdery smell that’s ALMOST overwhelming. Don’t let that fool you as it soon dries down into the most subtle, softest, & sweetest smell you’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across. I definitely see where the candy part of the perfume’s name comes into play, & it’s captured perfectly. By subtle & soft I don’t mean that the perfume itself isn’t strong, it’s just a scent you have to try for yourself to capture the true essence & feeling of it. It’s a very cozy scent & lasts awhile on me, love it. Definitely recommend giving it a chance
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2) uploaded by Jessica H.
Beautiful glass, I've had my bottle for almost a year, It's a heavier scent with coconut hints. Love the sweet smell. Sticks to the skin and it's long lasting so you dont have to use much.
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2) uploaded by Crystal G.
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes ever. I love soft fruity scents and this is perfect!!!! Not too strong and has just the right amount of sweet and fruity mix. Love love
Angie K.
Portland, OR
Overall my favorite parfum for the scent, the price, the aesthetic, and the compliments. I'm a sucker for packaging/branding and the art deco look of the bottle is too pleasing. Her scent is gorgeous and not overpowering, sweet but not sickly so. Go grab yourself some now!
Samira M.
Corona, NY
It was really nice. I enjoyed using this perfume a lot. It smelled sweet. I also enjoyed the packing a lot it’s so cute.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
The fragrance smells so good 😊 my hubby’s brought this for me a while ago and I loved it . Definitely would recommend this scent PRADA CANDY by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ (Package Of 2)
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
This one is sweet, but not icky sweet. It’s soft and powdery, and pretty. You can smell that “Prada” smell that almost all Prada frags have. It’s very sophisticated for a sweet scent. I can smell some woody and spicy notes in there as well. This is beautifully put together. I’ll always have this in my collection.