BY PRADA

Prada Candy Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Oakwood
The Prada Candy line has to be my favorite fragrance ever! It has a sweet scent, that matches with most women's natural scent. But it also isn't overly floral, which I like about it. It last for most of the day, and the spray (if added to clothes) will has for days. I would recommend buying the whole package, it's worth it!
Maya
Maya
This scent smells amazing. It's really good and is long lasting. It stays on your clothes for a long time. I would definitely repurchase this product. I have gone through 2 bottles of this perfume. Their packaging is also very luxurious and I am very happy with this product
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Atlanta, GA
This fragrance is so delicious and the bottle is super beautiful. It's a super sweet scent, and I love wearing it on the daily. The fragrance is super long-lasting, too. I'm constantly changing up my fragrances but I consistently find myself re-purchasing this one.
haleigh r.
haleigh r.
pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
this smell is absolutely fantastic. it actually smells like candy and it's long lasting and leaves you smelling great all day. i've never had anything that smells like it because the scent is just so yummy. it is definitely one of my favorite scents
Susan U.
Susan U.
This is the kinda fragrance that when you walk by someone they stop and ask what are you wearing it smells so beautiful. The smells lingers and is freash and fun.Unlike other scents that smell good at first and dissapear and leaving you wondering why you paid so much and it didnt last. Prada cotton candy is worth its weight in Gold.
sophia g.
sophia g.
mission viejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product and how it lasts throughout the day. It is not too strong and juice me smelling fresh. The packaging is very appealing and I really enjoyed it and how it looks with the rest of my beauty products.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Midwest city, Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oohhh this smells amazing!! I love this so much,I even spray some on me before bed. I bought this at Sephora.  It's pricey,but the size of bottle should last a while. The bottle is diffently a beauty.
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
LOVED THIS LOTION!! Made my skin soft and the light fragrance was delightful! I will continue to purchase this lotion and buy it as gifts for my friends!!
Gerania R.
Gerania R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite!!!!!!! I love this perfume. I have the set that came with lotion and traveling rolling perfume too. It's my go to perfume
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this one was a nice sweet sent good for everyday wear every time I wear this it reminds me of the movie from Prada to nada lol