Prada Candy Body Lotion

by Prada

Prada Candy Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Prada Candy Body Lotion ? Where can i find this and is it expensive?
Does the smell last all dat ? I really want this.
Start your review of Prada Candy Body Lotion!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I love this perfume. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s a very sweet scent. Really it’s sweet like a fruity candy. It’s a strong scent and it lasts forever! That’s my favorite thing about it is that you really only have to spray one time and you will still smell it all day long. It’ll stay on your clothing until you wash them too
nat S.
Talk about my.newst favorite addition to my perfumes and lotions. This is amazing and I am so proud of prada for this
Sabrina G.
Lancaster, PA
Smapled this at sephora. Smells so sweet and delicious! Flirty scent great for date nights. Great for summertime.
marley D.
Irving, TX
Goes great with the perfume. The only negative is the bottle it comes in does not have a pump or squeeze tube. You have to shake it out of the bottle and it can get messy.
Denise V.
Oh my gosh! This scent layered with the lotion and perfume is absolutely amazing!!!! Please don’t ever discontinue!!
Kayla L.
Marengo, IL
Prada Candy line is my favorite. I try to always have the lotion or perfume in my purse. For some reason this scent just smells so great on my skin. I always get so many compliments when I wear this brand.
Jody H.
By far one of my all time favorite scents. I even purchased the travel size so I never leave home without it. I always get compliments on how lovely it smells. Would recommend this product 100 times over and over.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
Candy body lotion smells really good.It definitely is a good buy if you love this brand.I know I do.would love to try more of this brand in future.
sophia G.
mission viejo
I love the smell of this product and how it lasts throughout the day. It is not too strong and juice me smelling fresh. The packaging is very appealing and I really enjoyed it and how it looks with the rest of my beauty products.
Natasha T.
Midwest city, Oklahoma
Oohhh this smells amazing!! I love this so much,I even spray some on me before bed. I bought this at Sephora.  It's pricey,but the size of bottle should last a while. The bottle is diffently a beauty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen M.
Lincoln, IL
il y a 4 mois
Prada Candy Body Lotion ? Where can i find this and is it expensive?
Coco C. il y a 3 mois
This seems to be sold out everywhere (Ulta, Nordstrom, etc). I only found it in Amazon.com at $49.95