Prada CANDY 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by MyYa H.Prada CANDY 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cecilia T.

BY PRADA

Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature. Notes: Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benjoin. Style: Carefree. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love this perfume. This is one of my favorite scents. It is sweet but at the same time not an overpowering smell. I purchased from Ulta. I think for perfume it definitely wasn’t as pricey as others. Will most definitely purchase again.
Madeline H.
The smell is amazing. The best smell i've ever smelled in my entire life honestly. It's sweet but doesn't smell tacky like victorias secrete scents ( you know how those are like nauseatingly sweet). It's also a fairly okay price considering it's Prada. Not affordable by any means, but no luxury brands are affordable. It's nice to say you own something from Prada which is one of the appeals of thisThe only real problem I have with this is that the scent doesn't stay on that long. It's almost like a body mist. You have to constantly reapply this stuff and so you run out of it very quickly, which isn't good considering how expensive this is. I went through two of these in about 4 months and I usually keep perfumes for at least 3 years before running out
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
I love this perfume. Just like you'd guess, the perfume has a sweet smell--but it's different from other sweet smelling perfumes in the sense that it does't smell super strong or super sugary. It seems like theres a bit of musk to balance the scent, which I really like. Also, i'm a sucker for the cute packaging! I took off one star only because it doesn't last quite as long as I would like it to, but still a great perfume!
Bree R.
I have decided to make this my signature scent. I smells amazing! It's sweet, but not sickly sweet. Victoria's Secret definitely has a knock off of this scent, but this is one of those occasions where you need to have to real thing. The scent ages wonderfully, my only issue is it I don't feel it last all day. But i spray a little in my bellybutton or hair and i feel that helps make it last longer.
Jasmine L.
Coral Gables , FL
I got this for my mother for mothers day one year. she loved it. for some reason, it has a sort of nostalgia smell to it. i got her this perfume because i thought it smelled like her. she ended up loving it because it smelled like my grandmother. it has a very sweet floral smell to it.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this fragrance! It's so sweet and delightful. The scent is not overbearing, it's just right with one spritz. I received a gift set for my birthday a few years ago and I just ran out of the last item :( I'm planning to repurchase it from Bloomingdales in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to snag a free gift with purchase :)
Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
Love this smell . Its not to over powering , it is a great smells that works with everyone . I have bought this bottle 3 times already . I wear it all the time . I love the fact that I get compliments all the time about the smell. I would buy again and again.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
Prada have a wonderful quality in their merchandise. The scent is amazing and its long lasting...  l love it all. I wish I could afford to buy Prada on a daily but I would be broke. Prada Candy is really a true investment. I love prada candy so much
Courtney K.
Orlando, FL
Great butterscotch smell, its very vanilla-ey and warm smelling. It is extremely sweet and candy-ish. So if you have issues with that, this isn't the perfume for you. It smells wonderful layered with other Prada perfumes and is long lasting.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I really like this scent. It reminds me of Hanne Mori. It's very youthful! You get a lot for what you pay for. I liked the box set- I got the large perfume, cream, and rollerball. I would buy again- especially the box set