BY PRADA

Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature. Notes: Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benjoin. Style: Carefree. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

• Is the musk note to noticable?, Musky scents tend to give me a he...1 Answers
  • I got a sample paler thing in an Ulta magazine of this perfume an...3 Answers
  • Is this scent more of a winter or summer scent?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jordan C.
I purchased a fragrance sampler kit from Sephora, and this was my favorite of all of them. I have since gone through three bottles. The smell is sweet, hence the Candy name, but it has some woody and spiced notes to it. Think of a sweet fall-ish kind of scent that isn’t overpowering. Perfection.
Bailey S.
I was dying to get this perfume for my birthday years ago. This one kind of has a more 'mature' scent and its really strong. I wouldn't wear it everyday just because I like something lighter for the day to day. I also tend to wear it more in the winter months but its still one of my favorites.
veronica c.
Sumter
I was trying to find a new perfume scent that had a sweet but clean scent to it and and this is one of my all time favorite perfumes. The price of the perfume was worth every penny.  The scent leaves you feeling refreshed and good about yourself. I definitely recommend this product!
Amber R.
My go to perfume. It smells amazing, quite sweet, gourmand, but not that cloying sweet that makes you want to run away. Very vanilla but also slightly tangy, it definitely smells like sweet floral on me. I love this fragrance, perfect for the spring and summer.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a sample and was disappointed. Sure, it smells sweet, but it also smells like wet cardboard. The lasting power is fine. I won’t be adding this one to my wishlist
Andrea B.
This is my favourite perfume so far. It has a sweet and fresh smell. I've been using it since it came out at the stores. I bought it from the Prada boutique. It has a really nice bottle, easy to handle. I would totally recommend it.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
This smells really good but it is expensive and doesn't last on me very long. Perfumes are different in different people and there's nothing wrong with the scent it's just disappointing how it fades so quickly on me.
Lisa W.
Tyler, TX
I received a sample of this from Sephora and knew i had to have it.. so I bought a bigger bottle :) it's a sweet & feminie scent.. I'm always getting compliments whenever I wear it.
kai f.
It has a super sweet scent that in my opinion is off putting. It reminds me of an old lady scent and a teenage scent mixed together. It’s not completely terrible but it’s pretty bad
Sheila Y.
This fragrance is very sweet (as noted by its name!).  I am more of a floral, fresh, clean scent person so I found this too sweet.  It does last all day, though -- it's just not my type of fragrance.
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
For you Mom's out there, would you think this would be an appropriate perfume for high school teenagers?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this scent more of a winter or summer scent?
Lacy I.
Can anyone name another perfume that this smells closest to?
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
I got a sample paler thing in an Ulta magazine of this perfume and LOVE the smell. but I want like a small travel size vial of it instead of having to lay a bunch of money for the full size. Is there any way of getting a free sample or purchasing a sample size instead?
shannon s.
hastings, MI
Is the musk note to noticable?, Musky scents tend to give me a headache :-(