BY PRADA

Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature. Notes: Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benjoin. Style: Carefree. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

• Is the musk note to noticable?, Musky scents tend to give me a he...1 Answers
  • I got a sample paler thing in an Ulta magazine of this perfume an...3 Answers
  • Is this scent more of a winter or summer scent?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jordan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a fragrance sampler kit from Sephora, and this was my favorite of all of them. I have since gone through three bottles. The smell is sweet, hence the Candy name, but it has some woody and spiced notes to it. Think of a sweet fall-ish kind of scent that isn’t overpowering. Perfection.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and was disappointed. Sure, it smells sweet, but it also smells like wet cardboard. The lasting power is fine. I won’t be adding this one to my wishlist
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this perfume and I’m in love! It’s smells sweet but not sickly sweet. It has a musk undertone but again not too strong. I washed my hands multiple times and the scent was still there! Can’t wait to purchase the full size as an xmas gift to myself!
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite perfume so far. It has a sweet and fresh smell. I've been using it since it came out at the stores. I bought it from the Prada boutique. It has a really nice bottle, easy to handle. I would totally recommend it.
Sheila Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is very sweet (as noted by its name!).  I am more of a floral, fresh, clean scent person so I found this too sweet.  It does last all day, though -- it's just not my type of fragrance.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample of this from Sephora, even though I didn't want it. I have to say I actually really love it, but only after it wears down a bit. It has a touch of that overpowering, old lady scent that no one seems to like. Once that goes away it's great though. I think I'm going to give it a try on Valentine's day. Maybe mix it with rose something.. & put it on at least an hour before I go out. It's definitely a more sweet and flirty scent.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best perfumes I've ever owned. The scent isn't too strong, it's a soft, flowery smell. The scent doesn't wear off easily like most perfumes. I received this for Christmas from my best friend but have purchased it in the past and will continue to purchase this. I give this fragrance all fingers and toes up!!
Kierra M.
Absolutely ADORE this perfume! The name CANDY is perfect because it has a wonderfully, intense sweet smell. It lingers when you walk out of a room or back away from a hug or kiss which makes it my go to for dates. I 100% recommend this scent to anyone who wants to smell amazing & leave a memorable impression.
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inside of this bottle is a gorgeous scent of a candy shop with a hint of vanilla. Spray it in the air and on a piece of sample paper and its great but once it touched my skin it was atrocious!!  I know bodies give off their own aromas and scent that mixes with chemical but I have never met a sweet purfume that ever offended me. I adore this to pieces but and sadden I can not wear it.
Jenny F.
Burke, VA
I first got this as a sample from Sephora and was hooked the minute I sprayed it! It's very sweet but not too sweet. I love the look of the bottle itself it adds a nice aesthetic to my perfume collection!
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
For you Mom's out there, would you think this would be an appropriate perfume for high school teenagers?
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone name another perfume that this smells closest to?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this scent more of a winter or summer scent?
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
I got a sample paler thing in an Ulta magazine of this perfume and LOVE the smell. but I want like a small travel size vial of it instead of having to lay a bunch of money for the full size. Is there any way of getting a free sample or purchasing a sample size instead?
shannon s.
Hastings, MI
Is the musk note to noticable?, Musky scents tend to give me a headache :-(