BY PRADA

Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature. Notes: Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benjoin. Style: Carefree. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

• Is the musk note to noticable?, Musky scents tend to give me a he...1 Answers
  • I got a sample paler thing in an Ulta magazine of this perfume an...3 Answers
  • Is this scent more of a winter or summer scent?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
monica g.
monica g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume. It is sweet, lightweight floral, musk and yummy!. It isn't very strong nor too light so it is perfect for me. I cannot wear something too strong because it gives me a headache. I like smells like these that are on the middle smell, not too floral not too strong nor citrus. I dont like citrus smell on perfumes. I will definitely be repurchasing once i am out and i definitely recommend this sensual good smell.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Prada Candy is the adult version of Pink Sugar....super sweet, but with a bit more depth. On my skin, I get a rich vanilla with caramel in the background. Longevity is good, and sillage can be too much if applied too heavily....spray with caution! This is too overwhelming to me in the summer, but in the fall and winter it suits when I get a sweet tooth!
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best perfumes I've ever owned. The scent isn't too strong, it's a soft, flowery smell. The scent doesn't wear off easily like most perfumes. I received this for Christmas from my best friend but have purchased it in the past and will continue to purchase this. I give this fragrance all fingers and toes up!!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice and sweet perfume that I think would suit young people very well. It is a warm and bright scent with decent lasting power. The packaging is nice and feels high quality. Would recommend to people looking to stray from other standard fragrance lines like Marc Jacobs.
Jill B.
Jill B.
I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! It's so sweet and lovely smelling. It reminds me of cotton candy but with a hint of sophistication that sends it apart from anything you would call a body spray. I've only tried Coach perfumes before this and I will not be going back!
Baird, TX
I am so in love with this parfum. When I put it on, I feel instantly refreshed and glamorous. The name is candy but the scent isn't sticky, it's very fresh and the perfect mixture of sweetness. The bottle is very beautiful as well
Ana B.
Ana B.
Ogden
Love love this perfume has a sweet smell. When you first spray it the smell is super strong but it wears off through the day and it smells a soft but sweet smell. Two sprays should be enough the whole day
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Burke, VA
I first got this as a sample from Sephora and was hooked the minute I sprayed it! It's very sweet but not too sweet. I love the look of the bottle itself it adds a nice aesthetic to my perfume collection!
Erie , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this for a Christmas present and absolutely love it! It has a nice clean smell. My boyfriend do not care for it and says it smells like an old lady perfume but that's okay by me.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
When I went to Sephora to look for a fragrance I knew I wanted something that had a sweet scent and it was this one. I bought one for me and my mom and this is our second bottle.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
For you Mom's out there, would you think this would be an appropriate perfume for high school teenagers?
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone name another perfume that this smells closest to?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this scent more of a winter or summer scent?
Jezreel  m.
Jezreel m.
Milledgeville, GA
I got a sample paler thing in an Ulta magazine of this perfume and LOVE the smell. but I want like a small travel size vial of it instead of having to lay a bunch of money for the full size. Is there any way of getting a free sample or purchasing a sample size instead?
shannon s.
shannon s.
Hastings, MI
Is the musk note to noticable?, Musky scents tend to give me a headache :-(