Prada by Prada for Women uploaded by alexandra m.Prada by Prada for Women uploaded by Stephanie P.Prada by Prada for Women uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY PRADA

Buy Prada Perfume Minis - Prada brings its unique fusion of tradition and innovation to the world of fragrance, reinventing the ancient art of perfumery by creating a fragrance of yesterday and tomorrow, a scent inspired by the past, that embodies the future. It is a fragrance that intertwines memory, reality, and possibility. see more...

Stephanie P.
West Monroe , LA
This is my signature scent. I've been wearing this perfume since 2004 and it's all I wear other than layering it as in body lotion and or body wash then perfume . It lasts all day & night and my clothes and hair still smell good after I've taken them off. I get compliments daily from men and women about how good I smell . Have had men stop and say DANG!! Woman you smell good and women stop mid sentence and say omg who smells so good and what is it? So yea ladies , if you've never tried it I would recommend it to you ❤️
alexandra m.
Conroe, Tx
Love prada perfumes. Especially this one, really good product, a little bit over the pricy side for me. Always stays on !! I always have a back up ,before it runs out ! Love love love love it .! Will recomend!
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I'm a perfume enthusiast, and I LOVE To try new scents and I've got to say this one is one of my favorites for a winter day, a night out or an elegant escapade. It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it!!!
Cheri N.
Love this classic fragrance. Long-lasting and complex, beautiful fragrance. I bought mine from Sephora years ago and was not disappointed.
Gloria R.
I love Prada perfumes. They never disappoint. Stays on all day even after you wash your clothes you can still smell it love it
tara h.
Benson, AZ
I am a full perfume addict and this is a.must have in my collection it's very sweet and fruity I feel confident wear it
Sally M.
This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear. When I do I get sooo many compliments. it is not too old smelling.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
One of my go-to scents, though it's stronger than some. This spicy fragrance is perfect for night!