Prada by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Prada by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

BY PRADA

Prada introduced Prada perfume as a blend of classic with sophisticated modern for any woman, This beautiful scent is a sensual blend of bergamot orange rose patchouli rasberry sandalwood and vanilla, Prada is classy and elegant, Recommended for casual wear, Size: 1, 7 oz, see more...

Prada by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Prada by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite smells. I have bought this lurch me since I was young. Has a delicate smell, not too overwhelming. It's a very gorgeous bottle and sprays well. Recommend to others of course, my friends always say they love my signature smell.
Medina B.
Vancouver, WA
Prada is one of my favorite smells. Very long lasting which i like alot. I love when a perfume stays on for a long time. Smells amazing floral smell to it. I definitely say try it out if you get a chance.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Managed to get a sample of this.It's gentle sexy and makes you feel and smell beautiful like a flower.I will be buying the full size one day
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Amazing floral scent that last all day and doesn't wear off! I had a sample size of this and can't wAit to try it again
Zenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
Very clean, feminine, and fresh scent. I highly recommend. Makes you feel like the woman you are!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I really like this scent because it's very floral/feminine. One spray and it'll last all day.
Taylor M.
Smells amazing, long lasting scent that doesn't wear off after 1 use, it wasent an overpowering smell, very feminine and a fresh scent, love it!
Erin M.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan
This is a beautiful, sensual, musky and floral feminine scent. Perfect for a winter fragrance and for date nights.