BY PRADA

Prada Amber Men eau de toilette spray is a "contemporary, highly natural" scent, blending notes of tonka bean, labdanum, patchouli, geranium, vetiver, orange blossom, myrrh musk, leather, saffron oil and sandalwood. Fragrance Direct customers have long been big fans of Pradas collection of products, and this Prada Amber Men eau de toilette spray is particularly popular for its rich, masculine aroma that is long-lasting and is sure to make an impression on those special occasions. Prada started life as a leather goods store in Milan, founded by brothers Fratelli and Mario Prada in 1913. But it was not until 1978 that the Prada label began to flourish as a high-fashion brand. The classic Prada handbag became an instant hit when it was launched in 1985, and the Prada brand now has high-end boutiques all over the world. The Prada product range now also includes fragrances, such as the Amber Metallic collection.

Buy on Sephora*
Isa S.
Isa S.
I actually really enjoy this fragrance. It is woodsy and cinnamon-y and dark.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Port Orange, FL
Master Groomer Expert
I love Prada.  They can do no wrong.  But this scent is so clean and powdery it is almost sterilizing.  I try to imagine a scenario where I would want to smell this pungently soapy, but alas, i can't think of a reason why.  I love the bottle and the dry down is really nice, but in the end this was used to scare mice away in my room last winter (the smell is that powerful).
Joely S.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I received a sample of this with an order. My husband and I both liked it a lot but there are others we LOVED so we did not buy the full size. It is a very nice scent with a touch of Amber.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A nice inoffensive office or daytime scent that is casual without being cheap. Amber and labdanum work together to keep it warm and fresh.
yenifer e.
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
This perfume smells great. I purchased it for my mom and she loves it as much as I do. it's a great every day scent. highly recommended
cinthia h.
cinthia h.
19 high st passaic nj
............................................................................................................................................................
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
My boyfriend loves this scent. it smells masculine with out being to strong and intense. my favorite prada scent is Prada Candy!
Nate K.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This scent is really good but is not the most long lasting cologne that I have tried in the past . It is a very good scent though.
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Excelente perfume, su aroma es espectacular, dura las 24 horas del día, lo recomiendo muchisimo
Karen B.
Karen B.
Kansas City, MO
Both myself and my daughter love the smell of this spray. It is so fresh smelling.