BY PRADA

It’s Prada's first men’s fragrance, a  distinctive interpretation of the classic fragrance of tomorrow and a continuation of the fragrance narrative that began with Prada’s first female fragrance, emerging as “chapter two” in the layered, alluring story of Amber fragrances. With its highly natural but seductive charm, Prada makes and leaves a lasting impression. A rich, complex Amber intermingles with the clean, fresh scent of barber’s soap, typical of a fougère, and continues to evolve between a duet of olfactory contrasts.

Paul S.
I had mixed feelings about this cologne. I couldn't decide if it was casual enough to be a casual fragrance or elegant enough to be worn as a formal fragrance. Anytime I wear this I never feel like it's a "good fit" for whatever I'm doing. From the second I put it on all I ever smell is powder. Powder in the morning, powder in the afternoon, and powder all through the night. It's just an odd scent.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
This cologne smells soooo good!! I buy my fiancé at least 6 bottles every Christmas
and i always let him pick out one or two. 😉 He picked this one and I wasn’t sure about it At first but once it’s sprayed on.. it smells incredible! It lasted all day, and didn’t give me a headache which unfortunately happens often. Love Prada!
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
This Parfum is one of my Top 3. I love the smell I can wear it each and everyday. Love the packaging. The first bottle I received was a Birthday Gift and my 2nd bottle I bought myself. I have recommended it highly to friends, Co workers, and family. You can find in at Macys that is wear I bought my last bottle.
Gladis 1778 T.
Me gusta mucho los perfumes de Parada para caballero, me gusta regalarselos ami esposo, los compro en Dillards y las botelas son lindas, el precio es acorde a la marca, los aromas me parecen vastante interesante y seguiria comprandolos sin duda
khari g.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Very nice scent,last all day have gotten so many compliments, love the scent,has woody tones along with citrus,my favorite prada scent,recommended for a special night out or a romantic dinner but i used everyday and everyone LOVED IT !!
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it
Paula W.
Parrottsville , TN
Amazing scent very light not over powering!! It's one of my favorites! I have bought it many times! I have purchased it repeatedly! I bought it at Macy's. There is no comparison to others I love it
Aaron H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love Prada.  They can do no wrong.  But this scent is so clean and powdery it is almost sterilizing.  I try to imagine a scenario where I would want to smell this pungently soapy, but alas, i can't think of a reason why.  I love the bottle and the dry down is really nice, but in the end this was used to scare mice away in my room last winter (the smell is that powerful).
Alexandra S.
Chic packaging is such a nice touch to the products. Smells wonderful. I think professional and successful whenever I smell. Head turner for sure. Evening and night cologne in my opinion. Recommend for a nice dinner or night at a lounge.
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My ex wore this scent and i really hated it at first, it took awhile for me to get used to. Once I did tho, the smell was intoxicating. I probably wouldn't be able to get it for my fiancé now tho cause ya know..
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those it smell good ?
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Does this smell florally like the candy?
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
is the scent too strong?

Sephora