BY PRADA

The first Prada fragrance brings forward the tradition of perfumery by updating this craftsmanship with an innovative approach to scent blending. It embodies classic femininity with a modern sensibility. A fusion of innovation and quality is re-interpreted through the engraved metal plaque bottle and the hypnotic oriental notes such as Sandalwood from India, Patchouli from Indonesia, Labdanum from France and Benzoin from Siam

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I am such a lover of perfume and I honestly love this product. It smells amazing and the best part is that it is long-lasting. I don't have to worry about smelling bad on date night again, haha. I would totally recommend this greatly priced perfume!
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Sarah S.
02766
This is so long lasting I would defenetly re purchase the price is worth it and it comes with so much to last u for so long the packageing is gorgeous and I get so many complements when I wear it I am a repeat user and I recomend this to so many girls out there that are in need of a new fragrance
Laila R.
I dont actually use this product but if your reading this then try out the brand "satinique" they have a variety of amazing hair products but influencer doesnt have them on here , you should try them out (:
Raquel D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I cannot say enough good stuff about this perfume. Currently, I have no less than 20 nice quality perfumes on my dresser. The only one that is repeatedly emptied and re-purchased is this Prada Amber. I am currently down to a corner again and it's not because you have to use a lot of this fragrance for it to last but for me, it's because I use it every single day. Now that I'm again down to a corner, I have to reach for other fragrances otherwise I will run out before I can get to the store to purchase more.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This was my first Prada perfume. It was so cool with the rectangle flacon and the squeeze bulb. It looked like one a movie star would have on their vanity. It is a strong musky Amber sandalwood dark fragrance. It seems extremely heavy but it is beautiful. It changes on your skin like all perfume. It seems like t will be cloyingly nauseating overpowering. It lightens as it dries down. It is better for winter time and evenings.
Lindsey H.
This is a very sophisticated scent. If your goal isnt to smell overly floral and feminine, but more woodsy and dark this is your scent. It's a bit on the sweet side for me to use it in the summer, but this is my go to winter fragrance for more formal affairs. High class smell for less of the price!
Anne E.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This is my signature scent for year-round, but I must admit I love wearing it most in the winter months. It has a warmth and sweetness that is not overpowering. This is a classic and enduring scent for a classy woman.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
This is a nice, subtle smell that I like a lot. This is my go to, holy grail perfume that I wear when I absolutely can't find anything else at Macy's. I would definitely recommend this to a friend if they wanted to try something new and exciting!!
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
very expensive, but also very nice things that they sell. i do feel like they are ripping people off by sellling items that you could buy at other stores for cheaper. bought it for my mom she loves it the smell is smooth
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
Is this a musky, sweet, or floral smell?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ive been looking for this perfume. Where can I find it at?
Vanessa L.
What does it smell like
Pamynhae W.
brasil.rs
Pamynhae W.
brasil.rs
Poxa pelo geito e otimo as pessoas so elogiam os produtos parabens vale a pena adquirir

back