BY PRADA

Prada Amber Eau de Parfum is an oriental amber scent that begins with citrus notes of bergamot, orange, bitter orange, mandarin flower, and mimosa. Mid notes of rose, schinus molle, peru balsam, patchouli, and raspberry give way to reveal rich base notes of sandalwood, labdanum, tonka bean, vanilla, amber and musk.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Citrus notes of bergamot, orange, bitter orange, mandarin flower, and mimosa
  • Mid - Rose, schinus molle, peru balsam, patchouli
  • Base - Sandalwood, labdanum, tonka bean, vanilla, amber and musk

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I am such a lover of perfume and I honestly love this product. It smells amazing and the best part is that it is long-lasting. I don't have to worry about smelling bad on date night again, haha. I would totally recommend this greatly priced perfume!
Raquel D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I cannot say enough good stuff about this perfume. Currently, I have no less than 20 nice quality perfumes on my dresser. The only one that is repeatedly emptied and re-purchased is this Prada Amber. I am currently down to a corner again and it's not because you have to use a lot of this fragrance for it to last but for me, it's because I use it every single day. Now that I'm again down to a corner, I have to reach for other fragrances otherwise I will run out before I can get to the store to purchase more.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This was my first Prada perfume. It was so cool with the rectangle flacon and the squeeze bulb. It looked like one a movie star would have on their vanity. It is a strong musky Amber sandalwood dark fragrance. It seems extremely heavy but it is beautiful. It changes on your skin like all perfume. It seems like t will be cloyingly nauseating overpowering. It lightens as it dries down. It is better for winter time and evenings.
Lindsey H.
This is a very sophisticated scent. If your goal isnt to smell overly floral and feminine, but more woodsy and dark this is your scent. It's a bit on the sweet side for me to use it in the summer, but this is my go to winter fragrance for more formal affairs. High class smell for less of the price!
Anne E.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This is my signature scent for year-round, but I must admit I love wearing it most in the winter months. It has a warmth and sweetness that is not overpowering. This is a classic and enduring scent for a classy woman.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
This is a nice, subtle smell that I like a lot. This is my go to, holy grail perfume that I wear when I absolutely can't find anything else at Macy's. I would definitely recommend this to a friend if they wanted to try something new and exciting!!
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA
Although I love fine fragrances, and have tried many, Prada Amber remains my signature scent. The wonderfully warm amber scent draws more compliments than anything I've ever worn. Like Prada's fashions, I would characterize Amber as exquisitely tasteful, classic, memorable and graceful -- if serenity has a fragrance, this may be just that scent.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
This Fragrance is a classic. It is definitely a strong scent. It will last you all day and not loose strength as the day goes by. I bought it at Bloomingdales and I thought the price was appropriate for what it was. I would 100% but they product again.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite perfumes buy prada my best friend got this for me when i was 18 and i wore it almost every single day it is pricey but itsnt the best perfumes all expensive it is long lasting and very floral i would get it again
Alyssa M.
Love this perfume. I notice it stays on all day. And this isn't the first purchase I've made on this product. It Dosent compare to anything I own. The scent is that perfect matured smell and I do recommend to others
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
Is this a musky, sweet, or floral smell?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Ive been looking for this perfume. Where can I find it at?
Vanessa L.
What does it smell like
Deepti S.
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a perfume you like better? Does this last long?