BY PRADA

By reinterpreting the spirit of historical Amber fragrances, Prada has revived the art of traditional perfumery. This timeless essence is tooted in the rediscovery and reinterpretation of previous ingredients that were once cherished and revered. see more...

Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I love the modern, sleek packaging of this fragrance, as well as how long the fragrance lasts on my skin. It's a deep, amber scent , however, a little goes a long way. In my opinion, it's better for evening and not as an everyday fragrance.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
Smells great and lasts all day. i would definitely buy this perfume again. only complaint is it is a little high priced
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
Love this perfume! It's amazing!! I wish I could have more of this all the time. I'm asking for this for Christmas!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
A scent that never gets old it is strong and delicate. Perfect for the business women who know who she is and that wants to reflect a confident strong yet kind sweet self. It also translates well on other people and usually it's morphs throughout the day
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
My friend was wearing this and I asked her what she was wearing. I instantly wanted to buy it for myself so I went to Sephora that day to buy it! Love the scent, it lasts and I have found that the scent changes during the day!