BY PRADA

A citrus aromatic fragrance for men Light, crisp, clean, well-balanced & uplifting Top notes of lavender absolute & bitter orange Heart notes of clary sage & spearmint Base notes of ambrette absolute & ambroxan molecule Launched in 2012 Recommended for day time or casual wear, Product Line: Luna Rossa, Product Size: 150ml/5oz see more...

Ally S.
This cologne has such a beautiful and unique fragrance and smells great of anyone! I highly recommend it for men as well as women! Its powdery & subtly mysterious scent is very sexy and can be worn for special occasions, a night on the town or as your everyday favorite!
Paige M.
Vernon, MI
I'm a Prada fragrance model at my local Macy's and I can say that this is one of my easiest sells. This is a very light and fresh smelling fragrance.
Top Notes: lavender absolute and bitter orange
Heart: clary sage and spearmint
Base Notes: ambrette absolute and ambroxan
Whenever I have men smell the blotter that I have sprayed this on 9 out of 10 love it.
Bonnie B.
Rego park, NY
I LOVE THIS SCENT. Alot of men's fragrances are overwhelming but this scent is the perfect light summer scent, I rarely find a fruity men's fragrance but this one is the perfect balance of fresh and sexy.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
I love how this fragrance smells on the mens skin, when someone has Prada LR on i can detect them from far away. Something fresh citrus but very manly. Highly recommend this for your man or as a gift.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this soo much, literally always sold out at Macy's. its not very strong but just the perfect amount of scent. smells like a brand new Bottle of MAC foundation !
Carmen R.
Camden, NJ
One of the best fragrances I'd owned. delicious aroma last all day long and more
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
MIAMI, FL
I love this parfum. It is durable and the smell is really good! Super quality!♥
Sergio V.
Price: 102 for 100 ml
Packaging: very nice, different package
Scent: very pleasant but not overwhelming
Product itself: I have tested that cologne for couple days.Scent is very nice is pleasant. Would I say that it is rememberable,not really. You can find other alternatives and by using that cologne you won’t stand out from the crowd. It is a good every day working/office scent. However one big problem, well, at least for me, it is not long lasting. The scent dies out after 15-20 minutes. It is almost not noticeable. I like it long lasting. So for the above reasons I give 3 stars and not approving this product
Tuï L.
This is one of my favorite prada perfumes. Even tho it is expensive it lasts very long. It smells very rich. With one spray it already is enough. So it wil last for at least one year. I would definetely recommend this!
Marissa T.
toronto ontario
I love this prada perfume it has a very subtle nice floral sent and is deffinetly a staple for me
Manjot D.
Fowler, CA
How does this smell? Good or bad?