BY PRADA

An oriental vanilla fragrance for modern women Sweet, warm, powdery & enchanting Top note of musks Middle note of benzoin Base notes of caramel Launched in 2011 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Candy, Product Size: 80ml/2, 7oz see more...

Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm not a fan of this fragrance, but it's not because it's poor quality. It's quite intense and evident with one spray. It's one of my friend's go to perfume. For me, perhaps mixed with my skin chemistry, it turns very spicy and musky. I have tried it on paper too though and still it's more spicy than sweet.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
My absolute favorite perfume as of now. I received a sample from Sephora with an order, and immediately went out and bought the biggest size I could find. I've always been a fruity person, but this totally blew me away. Caramel and vanilla is the easiest way to describe it. It's pricey, but it's also the only perfume I can sleep all night in and still smell in the morning!
Brea E.
Lula, GA
This is hands down my favorite perfume EVER. It's a distinctive scent that lingers all day long. I have dubbed this perfume as my "date night" smell. Guys go crazy over it! I would definitely try it if you're thinking about it.
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
This scent is so distinctive and awesome. Unlike a lot go these perfumes nowadays that just smells like alcohol. This smells like perfumed Candy and lasts long.
This is such a sweet smelling perfume. I love the way this smell and last with me throughout the day. It is not over powering at all but sweet and subtle.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I just tried this perfume and I love it! it has a beautiful light vanilla smell. Not too strong or overpowering .The perfect balance of femininity.
Melissa C.
Smells good and not too strong. Kinda like cotton candy, but better. On the pricey side, but then again most perfume is.
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
Love this scent - so sweet and floral! I wear it night and day! I always get asked what I'm wearing.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I love the sweet smell of this perfume and it has such a long lasting scent
Andrea L.
Zapopan
i love PRADA!! i mean, who doesnt? this is one of my favorite parfum ever!! the scent its really strong but soft at the same time! it stays all day, i always put it at mornings and at night my husband tell me like you just applied your parfum, and thats amazing!