BY PRADA #18 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Azul L.
Astoria
I love Prada, its an amazing brand. I always have wonderful experiences in their stores and I always leave happy. I usually go there to buy their wallets, purses, and shoes 😍😍😍. It is a bit pricey but its totally worth it. It never goes out of style and always look so luxurious!!!! It's high-quality fragrance itself and it long lasting. Their purses and wallets never seem to wear out and their shoes are comfortable to walk around in their heels all day long. 😊😊😊 One of my favourite brands!!!! 😍😍😍❤❤❤
Maria D.
Boca Raton
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I declare myself addicted to Prada as you will see I have a taste for a style of shoes that fascinate me and that also go with everything and I dare say that for all times without doubt the uses are almost daily and the cat-like glasses are perfect for my round face 😍💯👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
sophia t.
I purchased a fragrance set from prada. This was my first purchase from prada as it is more on the pricey side and high end side. The fragrance itself was very strong but could be applied in a multitude of waves. I found that the scent lasted for hours but was not overbearing. I thoroughly enjoyed this product and seeing as it is high-quality and I would definitely consider purchasing from Prada again in the future.
Elena G.
Rutherfordton
Always classic and simple. I find the quality is similar to many other non designer brands though, so it's really just the name you are paying for. I have one convertible crossbody wallet that I use on occasion for nights out, but it isn't my favorite go-to since it is just a tad too small to fit my phone, credit card and money. It is was just an inch longer and 1/2 inch wider, it would make a huge difference.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Prada sunglasses are amazing.

I haven’t had much experience with their clothing and accessories, but I tend to love their sunglasses. Makes me feel like Miranda Priestly walking down the halls of Runway. They’re very classy and fierce, and last forever. I used to be very careless with them and they still didn’t have a scratch. The only broke because my friend sat on them in my car :(
Heather P.
Prada is an outstanding company that creates quality, timeless pieces. I personally own a few bags and sunglasses and they have brought joy to my day everyday. Prada has a divine way of making products that can be simple and delicate or intricate and loud, while maintaining its unique beauty. I would absolutely recommend Prada to everyone, as they also make items that are great gifts!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love Prada. Classic and sleek, always phenomenal quality of material and their salespeople are very knowledgeable. Invest in a bag and you’ll have it for years and years and not have to worry about it going out of fashion or breaking down. they also have amazing customer service if some damage does occur to your item and will work with you to mend it.
Shelley J.
Love all my Prada products! It never goes out of style and always look so luxurious! Wallets at their outlet stores are about 40% cheaper, but will need to patient to get the right color and style. Prada stores also have sales going on sometimes and got my bag for a really cheap price compared to outlet stores.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Bought a very expensive pair of PRADA gold strappy heels about 3 years ago. They are my favorite "look pretty and don't move" heels in my closet lol. I wear them on special occasions because I don't want to mess them up or scuff them. They are in immaculate condition because of this but I would say I am thankful they are made of quality materials since I moved from one climate to another with no change in the wear or seams as I have with other shoes of lesser or the same quality. I have been pleased at the comfortability and I will have to save for them but I would absolutely buy another pair and I would suggest that other also indulge
Sidney L.
Love this brand! Beautiful bags, and jewelry etc. everything is so well made and beautiful!! Definitely a frequent shopper, love to shop online and in store. I totally recommend there products to my friends! So stunning!!
Carlene B.
Are the fragrances worth paying for?
Rubal s.
Favorite Prada Product? For me it's personally the fragrances, they're all amazing!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Oh how I would die to try something from Prada!! Has anyone gotten anything from Prada in a VoxBox?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Prada or Channel for perfumes?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
What is your favorite item bought from Prada?