Start your review of Prada!
How would you rate this product?
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Prada uploaded by Pretti E.
Great Line of products. Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories. #blackgirlmagic #BDay #cute #fashionista #boys #girls #men #women #kids #family #home #perfume #cologne #shelfie #influenster #quality #stylish
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Pradas sunglasses. They are high quality and made very well. They are very classy and will last forever. They never go out of style. I would love to buy more. I recommend.
Bentley S.
Higley, AZ
Prada uploaded by Bentley S.
Prada uploaded by Bentley S.
Love my bag. It’s great. It’s carry’s well. The fabric feels amazing. It has a nice sheen to it. I love the sports strap. It’s give a casual outfit the perfect touch. This bag matches any sweat suit. Every girl should have one.
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Prada uploaded by Nargis M.
Very luxurious and expensive brand, not for every day for sure. But if you work hard, you deserve to treat yourself, at least on holidays (or ask for a present from beloved one).
Isabel T.
Prada uploaded by Isabel T.
Prada uploaded by Isabel T.
Love Prada sunglasses 🕶 are the best I start used Prada glasses like 15 years ago and glasses still bring new have many different type model that the glass never past over models love #Prada best glasses #fashionista #influenster #isabelbautyshop #lovesunglasses #prada #fashionista
Judith Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Prada offers men and women clothing... not my style on clothes but i like some hand bags the only thing its way too pricey...
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Absolutely never have had a moment where I've questioned why these products are the price that they are. Always high quality. 💕
Alexandra T.
New York , NY
I LIVE for my pink Prada keychain wallet, it’s everything and more. It is also scratch resistant and is a total investment piece that will last me years and always makes me smile when I take it out of my purse :)!!
Patrick G.
Madison, AL
Prada has so much more than just nylon bags. The brand itself has advanced the gender blur. Everything from their clothing line to their sunglasses are modern and stylish. The only con to Prada's brand would be the price of their items. If you're looking to treat yourself, I would highly recommend shopping at a Prada store. The staff are generally helpful and make sure that you leave with everything that you need. I will most certainly be back.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I like Prada's line of perfumes and handbags. This brand is definitely luxurious and definitely pricey, but worth it if you are into that sort of thing.