BY PRADA #18 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Oh how I would die to try something from Prada!! Has anyone gotte...2 Answers
  • Are the fragrances worth paying for? 4 Answers
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Irene Y.
Vestal
When my mom bought me a black bag from who knows where, I just thought it looked nice and carried it around everywhere. The bag was so versatile and looked so classy. It made any outfit I wore a little more put together. Little did I know, THE BAG WAS FROM PRADA. At the time, I didn’t look into luxury brands, it was my mom’s thing, I didn’t think they were worth it. BUT MY BAG WAS WORTH IT. I really loved my bag and brought it with me everywhere. It’s been YEARS and it still looks on tip-top condition. This just shows how great the quality of Prada is. My bag has no rips or tears or signs of wear. It’s just beautiful (it’s amazing ❤️❤️). In recents years, I have shopped at Prada for more bags (bags on bags on bags on bags. This is why I’m broke 🤣) and sunglasses. A great brand. Very stylish and minimalistic in my opinion. Some newer styles have been more colorful but super edgy. Try Prada out, it may just become your new fav.
Cheryl C.
Oh Prada, I like a few Prada things. I have owned a couple of their handbags and shoes in the past but there are other luxury brands that I️ am more keen to. I️ did just purchase the Prada Minimal Baroque glasses last week. They are fun, unique and carry your outfit. I have admired them for a few years and finally bought them.
Kendra M.
Miami
Bought a very expensive pair of PRADA gold strappy heels about 3 years ago. They are my favorite "look pretty and don't move" heels in my closet lol. I wear them on special occasions because I don't want to mess them up or scuff them. They are in immaculate condition because of this but I would say I am thankful they are made of quality materials since I moved from one climate to another with no change in the wear or seams as I have with other shoes of lesser or the same quality. I have been pleased at the comfortability and I will have to save for them but I would absolutely buy another pair and I would suggest that other also indulge
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
I have had several Prada sunglasses in the past and have loved every pair. They are very stylish and have great lens quality. I love that they are Italian made and are made to last. I have pairs that are 7 years old and are just like new.
Angie A.
Best brand and best quality I love their purses and their sunglasses. They’re always in style and I’m always pleased with the quality. I get a lot of compliments on my purses and I would definitely buy again from this brand.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Love this store online! I do most of my shopping online and this store gives some pretty good deals. I would recommend buying from this store online and signing up for emails. Just go straight to clearance shhhh...
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia
I always have mixed feelings about Prada; some designs are frankly ugly, but sometimes the innovation blows my mind. I love when they have designs inspired by their latest movie collaborations come out.
Lexi W.
Fashionista Expert
This is such a classy and iconic that has been around for many, many years!!! Fashion - clothes, handbags, shoes, fragrances, jewelry and accessories that are quality made. Some brands never go out of style and this is definitely one of them!!! I absolutely love, love, love Prada!!!
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
Just bought a pair of broze-gold sandals from them and they are super light weight which, for the price, I would have expected them to be heavier. Fairly durable though given they are most for show. Lol
Carlene B.
Are the fragrances worth paying for?
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Oh how I would die to try something from Prada!! Has anyone gotten anything from Prada in a VoxBox?