BY PÜR COSMETICS

Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set - Meet your skin's miracle in a bottle! Miracle Mist instantly moisturizes dry, tired and stressed skin with more than 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. A favorite among professional makeup artists, this super-hydrating skin quencher also helps set mineral makeup for long-lasting perfection.Benefits:Contains over 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acidsInstantly infuses the skin with vital moistureSoothes and refreshes dry skin and hair with fulvic acidLocks down mineral makeup for all-day perfection - Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set see more...

• Is this a setting spray or a priming spray ? I would love...3 Answers
  • Is this ok for sensitive skin?Pr Cosmetics Travel Size Mi...1 Answers
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
I purchased this spray thinking it was going to give my skin/makeup a healthy glow. It really doesn’t do a whole lot. I mean, I guess it gives a slight look of glow, but not what I was expecting. It also is more of like a dry-oil spray, like there’s zero hydration that comes with it.
💎Meg💎 R.
Cary
This product smells amazing and works even better, when you shake it up, you can watch the magic happen inside the bottle. Its truly amazing. I use this everyday to prime and set my makeup, and I have a mini one, to take on the go for mid day sprucing! Highly recommend!
Kristin C.
Crestview
I like this product! I use it every time I wash my face but I don’t think I have noticed anything different in my skin! It does hydrate but I like my Thayer witch hazel better!! So if you want to spend $20 then I’d recommend, other than that just use the witch hazel
Gabrielle D.
I have the full size of this product and the travel size of this product and I actually use this as a toner! It is amazing even for oily acne prone skin! I feel like it not only serves as a perfect toner but it also gives me just enough hydration without being greasy. I’ feel like it balances my skin as well. the price is pretty good and Pür is an awesome skincare and makeup brand. I have loved all the stuff I’ve tried from them and some of their skincare are in my daily r honey such as this mist. I really love this and highly recommend it.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Really like this product. You can use it for basically anything. I'll put it on before bed, use it as a primer for my makeup and also a setting spray. It's great if makeup dries your skin out or you have drier skin in general!
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
It smelled pretty good, and it felt nice on my skin (especially being in Arizona, my face is a desert) when I wasn’t wearing face makeup, but I definitely don’t think it was more setting spray like it was pitched to me at Ulta. Probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
This stuff is amazing. The spray is a light mist. Very comfortable. Hydrating. Doesn’t really have a smell to it. Keeps makeup fresh throughout your day. I even spritz this in my face 2-3 times a day even if I don’t wear makeup. Great product. Less than $30.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
THIS SPRAY IS AMAZING! It is a must have, especially in the summer. Most days I just drench my face with this spray and call it good. It’s so refreshing and it makes my skin feel so hydrated! I love it in the summer after being outside. I feel like it helps lock in moisture and even calm my skin. There’s so many things to say about this spray but I think everyone should try it for themselves!
Katie P.
Lavalette
I love this mist. It’s hydrating on the skin and feels cooling. I also use it on top of my makeup and it adds a subtle glow. It smells nice, somewhat citrus-y. Price is great, I bought this from Ulta. I’d buy again.
Caitlin C.
Southgate, MI
This mist is moisturize and refreshing! I got it on sale at Ulta. I think that the most could be finer than it is so my fave doesn’t feel so wet. I like it a lot and it lasts a while.
Heather P.
Is this a setting spray or a priming spray ? I would love to try this I have extremely dry skin year round but even worse in the winter
Ashley M.