Pr Cosmetics Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set uploaded by Lisa P.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set - Meet your skin's miracle in a bottle! Miracle Mist instantly moisturizes dry, tired and stressed skin with more than 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. A favorite among professional makeup artists, this super-hydrating skin quencher also helps set mineral makeup for long-lasting perfection.Benefits:Contains over 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acidsInstantly infuses the skin with vital moistureSoothes and refreshes dry skin and hair with fulvic acidLocks down mineral makeup for all-day perfection - Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set see more...

• Is this a setting spray or a priming spray ? I would love to try ...3 Answers
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
THIS SPRAY IS AMAZING! It is a must have, especially in the summer. Most days I just drench my face with this spray and call it good. It’s so refreshing and it makes my skin feel so hydrated! I love it in the summer after being outside. I feel like it helps lock in moisture and even calm my skin. There’s so many things to say about this spray but I think everyone should try it for themselves!
Nicole W.
Love this stuff I was looking for rosewater but was led to this instead. It's pretty good. It hydrates the skin well but the smell is a little too much. For the price its what I expected! It's a great spray to use through out the day.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown
I like this product. Smells great and feels good on my skin. Helps to me keep from getting oily throughout the day. The smell alone makes this product worth it. It is very refreshing to mist on throughout the day.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
This product is nice for just hydrating your fast and giving it a little moisture. It’s not necessarily a setting spray but a hydrating mist so please do not confuse the two. I rarely reach for this when I am doing my makeup and honestly I have about 3/4 of the bottle just sitting. If you are someone who loves a mist like this, I think it will be a great product for you...I find it a little high priced though.
Katie P.
Lavalette
I love this mist. It’s hydrating on the skin and feels cooling. I also use it on top of my makeup and it adds a subtle glow. It smells nice, somewhat citrus-y. Price is great, I bought this from Ulta. I’d buy again.
Shayla J.
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PRODUCT!! I use this everyday with and without makeup. After washing my face ill spray it and go about my day. My face has never been so clear ! Definitely helped my face & it keeps it hydrated. Can’t explain how much i love this product
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I absolutely love the scent of this! I picked this up at Ulta when it was buy one get one half off. It smells amazing! Super citrusy, but not overbearing. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated, without the sticky feel some sprays do.
Paige R.
Palm Coast, FL
I won a PUR Cosmetics giveaway and this is one of the products that I received. I am already half way through my second bottle and will definitely be buying more
Tiffany O.
Savannah, GA
This is so, so, SO good! I was looking for a more cheaper m, but still high end setting spray, and when I found this I was hesitant because it says "hydrate and set" and I have very oily skin, but this stuff is AMAZING!!!
It gives a perfect balance of hydration to my makeup and skin without it looking slick or greasy and is just so good! Will definitely be buying the full size!!!
Erica A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this spray!!! My favorite! It's a great setting spray. Use before & after your make up. Keeps it in place!! & sets everything... Blends all of the powders very well on your face!!
Heather P.
Is this a setting spray or a priming spray ? I would love to try this I have extremely dry skin year round but even worse in the winter