Pr Cosmetics Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set uploaded by Lisa P.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set - Meet your skin's miracle in a bottle! Miracle Mist instantly moisturizes dry, tired and stressed skin with more than 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. A favorite among professional makeup artists, this super-hydrating skin quencher also helps set mineral makeup for long-lasting perfection.Benefits:Contains over 70 essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acidsInstantly infuses the skin with vital moistureSoothes and refreshes dry skin and hair with fulvic acidLocks down mineral makeup for all-day perfection - Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set see more...

• Is this a setting spray or a priming spray ? I would love to try ...3 Answers
Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this spray. Hands down the best setting spray I ever tried. It adds life to any makeup. It's nice to use throughout the day to make makeup look good as new! It's definitely worth the price due to the size of the bottle. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Tasha G.
I love this stuff. It has replaced my MAC fix plus. It has a great citrus scent and has a lot of ingredients that are good for the skin. I douse myself in this stuff throughout my entire day. The packaging is simple and the full size 8 oz is only $19 (plus tax).
Katelyn H.
Marysville, WA
Smells like pine sol but I haven't had any issues with it yet... I feel like it doesn't help with the oilyness I'm getting from using the cameo contour pen but I do think it helps my powder foundation stay on longer
Elisabeth H.
Round Lake, IL
Since it is a setting spray, I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush for shimmery colors when I want them to really stand out and it works well for that.
Eva S.
This mist is perfect for a hot day on the beach. it really hydrates and refreshes your face so well. it's definitely in my beachbag.
Pamela G.
First of all this smell awesome. I like the way it feels on my face. I like to spray it before my moisturizer, kind of like a toner.
Kuukua W.
This is great for dry skin! for my oily skin, it didn't really benefit me. But the pür brand is great
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
I love this spray!! It really makes your skin feel so good and refreshing. I use it to prime and set my makeup and it does a great job at keeping everything in place. You get a really big bottle and at a good price!
Tiffany O.
Hinesville, GA
This is so, so, SO good! I was looking for a more cheaper m, but still high end setting spray, and when I found this I was hesitant because it says "hydrate and set" and I have very oily skin, but this stuff is AMAZING!!!
It gives a perfect balance of hydration to my makeup and skin without it looking slick or greasy and is just so good! Will definitely be buying the full size!!!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This spray is awesome! I love the smell and I love how hydrated my skin feels after spraying it on my face. I also love using it as a setting spray. Smells like lemon. Will definitely buy the full size when I run out.
Heather P.
Is this a setting spray or a priming spray ? I would love to try this I have extremely dry skin year round but even worse in the winter