BY PÜR COSMETICS

Get Bright Brightening Serum - Get Bright corrects the look of dark spots from every angle with concentrated brighteners that inhibit discoloration from appearing and reflect light for a more luminous radiance. To combat the look of discoloration, P?R's brightening powerhouse uses a combination of naturally derived ingredients, including licorice, daisy extract, vitamin C and Sepiwhite, which has been shown to minimize the look of dark spots by as much as 73 percent. As these ingredients target the source of uneven tone, white lupin helps smooth the skin's surface to better diffuse light for an all-over healthy glow. - Get Bright Brightening Serum see more...

Buy on Dermstore*
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Love this serum! I tried it for the first time at Ulta but found it on sale at kohls for 60% off. Love the way it moisturizes my skin and brightens it and lightens my dark spots.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
This is supposed to be a "brightening serum" and I didn't really find that it lightened up spots. However it feels great when I put it on and is very moisturizing. It's definitely improved the texture of my skin. The scent is also very pleasant. If you're looking to correct dark spots, especially if you have darker skin, I would try a different product. If you just need a basic and gentle serum, this is great! I love it.
Vanessa A.
Woodbridge , ON
This product leaves my skin nice and moisturizer I love everything about it it makes me feel refreshed and gives my skin that glow that needs it is definitely worth the price and it doesn’t give me rashes.