Pr Cosmetics Ceretin Serum

Ceretin Serum - When P?R Cosmetics introduced its proprietary Ceretin Complex to its mineral makeup formulas, it changed the beauty game forever. Now, the same anti-aging formula that revolutionized their complexion line is finally available as a highly concentrated serum. This triple action formula fights the leading signs of aging on three levels: Lactic acid gently exfoliates aging, dull and discolored skin; ceramides infuse it with vital moisture; and encapsulated retinol (vitamin A) stimulates renewal for an allover younger, brighter and smoother look and feel - all without the irritation of similar vitamin A concentrations.(1.0 oz.) - Ceretin Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pr Cosmetics Ceretin Serum!
tsion Y.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product not specifically for anti-aging purposes but it’s really good at smoothing out fine lines such as smile lines and also really good at brightening the skin. It’s helped reduce my hyperpigmentation.
Ashleigh P.
Harlem , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using this and I am so amazed at the immediate difference I can FEEL and SEE on my face! I definitely have oily skin and it doesn't make my face feel very oily after use, just very moisturized and bright and plump!
Brandi B.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this product is ok. It makes my face feel very soft. The retinol and lactic acid are so low in the ingredients list that they are barely effective. It’s not really worth the cost.
_diji_90 N.
Grand Terrace, CA
Pr Cosmetics Ceretin Serum uploaded by _diji_90 N.
Absolutely the best serum!! If you have dry skin this is a must in your face routine!! Its an absolute game changer if you apply it after showering before your moisturizer and before wearing make up. IT absorbs your makeup nicely and your face feels plumped! Hands down the best for dry skin IT revives your skin!! The only bad thing is that IT is a little bit pricey and the pump fell off and broke so I had to scoop IT out.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
I havent seen a huge difference adding this product to my routine. I hate I can't see how much product I have. But it smells awful. Not repurchasing.
Michael K.
Henrico, VA
If you want to make your products penetrate into the skin better than this is the best solution for you. This literally exfoliates the skin and hydrated all at the same time. Preparing perfectly the skin for your next step of moisturizer. It also brightens up skin instantly too. Amazing product that won't break the bank
Betsabel R.
Colton, CA
I love all Pur products. They make your face so smooth and so soft. They don’t dry your face out at all. They’re general not harsh what so ever. I bought them from ulta beauty store. I recommend them you will not be disappointed.

Looking for your answer?