BY PÜR COSMETICS

4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 - P?R Cosmetics enhanced formula has everything you love about the original 4-in-1 and more - same great coverage, same lightweight feel, same no-mess mineral makeup, but now with built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging.Never tried P?R? There's never been a better time than now. With this one compact, P?R Cosmetics enhanced formula has been clinically proven to:Correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concernsSmooth away the look of lines and wrinklesPlump, lift and firm the skin's appearanceBalance uneven skin toneSHADE FINDER: Click here to find your shade! - 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 see more...

• Is this foundation drying to mature akin?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Mal C.
Midlothian, VA
I use this powder every time I use foundation and do a full face of makeup. It is perfect for me, because every time i use a translucent powder to set my face it causes a white cast. This one adds a bit of color as well as setting the foundation so i love it. I recommend using it only when you put a full face of foundation on, or it make look a bit uneven.
Samantha G.
I love having this foundation on days where I want a light to medium coverage. I also used ut prom night to touch up my makeup wherever my other foundation got oily or began dissipating. I wanted a powder foundation that I could use to get ready at 5am when I'm half asleep but only have about 10 minutes for makeup. It's great, but the only thing is you still have to touch it up throughout the day or use a mattifying primer, especially if you have combo or oily skin (I have combo - an oily T-zone and the rest is fairly normal). When I use this with my normal J. One Jelly Pack primer, my skin gets really shiny after about 4-5 hours. If you have dry skin though, you will probably be fine with one application.
Cindy D.
Olive Branch
I absolutely love this product. It is so very easy to spread and not a ton of it is required to make my face look perfect. Im a busy mom of two busy boys so I trust this PUR powder will always offer the perfect touch up for my face. I need to get back to Ulta very soon and purchase some more of this as I am just about out of it. This cannot happen!! I just can’t run out of it.
Becca L.
I am already on my second compact of this powder. I think this provides decent coverage as a powder foundation as well as mattifies pretty well. I do have to repowder my face once within an eight hour shift but I still like this product. It goes on sale frequently and is a decent price. Does not look cakey.
Erin G.
I cannot stress enough how much I love this product. I have been using this for years and God only knows how many times I have repurchased it. Its such a creamy and light formula but packs on some pigment and coverage without looking heavy at all. It blends out like a dream and sits very well on the skin. I have dry/combo skin and have had no issues with making my skin look anything else but beautiful so I believe it will work on all skin types. I recommend this product to all my friends so I will definitely recommend it to all of you.
Kaicey W.
I honestly cannot even see this powder when I apply it. Like not in the good way of it doesn’t look cakey or powdery, but as in, I can’t even tell I put anything on. It doesn’t seem to cover anything or change my skin at all. No matter how much I apply. Yet if I do apply a lot, I do tend to see the powdery look in bright lighting. I really don’t see the point of this product after using it for a while now and I’m pretty disappointed. Thankfully I caught it on sale but still, it’s still wasted money at the end of the day.
alex k.
erie
LOVE this powered foundation!! Recently stopped using liquid and just using this. Stays on all day and helps control oil. Bought it at ulta and this is now my all time favorite beauty product! Would recommend
Jasmine M.
Covina, CA
Average nothing to special I bought two shades before ultra had them for something crazy like $10 and I was looking for a powder to just matte my face. I bought what I thought was my color and a way darker color to use as a powder contour. The color was still a little too dark for me but Im also pretty pale so it’s hard to find a perfect color. I just use it super sparingly.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like this but sometimes it looks really kinky on my skin. I have bought several shades of this because my skin sense to be different shades. I like that it has sunscreen in it. It goes really well over my liquid foundation when I need extra coverage
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
The 4 in 1 pressed powder by Pur Cosmetics is my holy frail! It has wonderful coverage and amazing staying power! I love how it MAKES my skin velvety smooth and lasts until I wash it off!
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Is this foundation drying to mature akin?