BY PÜR COSMETICS

4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 - P?R Cosmetics enhanced formula has everything you love about the original 4-in-1 and more - same great coverage, same lightweight feel, same no-mess mineral makeup, but now with built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging.Never tried P?R? There's never been a better time than now. With this one compact, P?R Cosmetics enhanced formula has been clinically proven to:Correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concernsSmooth away the look of lines and wrinklesPlump, lift and firm the skin's appearanceBalance uneven skin toneSHADE FINDER: Click here to find your shade! - 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 see more...

• Is this foundation drying to mature akin?1 Answers
Samantha G.
I love having this foundation on days where I want a light to medium coverage. I also used ut prom night to touch up my makeup wherever my other foundation got oily or began dissipating. I wanted a powder foundation that I could use to get ready at 5am when I'm half asleep but only have about 10 minutes for makeup. It's great, but the only thing is you still have to touch it up throughout the day or use a mattifying primer, especially if you have combo or oily skin (I have combo - an oily T-zone and the rest is fairly normal). When I use this with my normal J. One Jelly Pack primer, my skin gets really shiny after about 4-5 hours. If you have dry skin though, you will probably be fine with one application.
Mal C.
Midlothian, VA
I use this powder every time I use foundation and do a full face of makeup. It is perfect for me, because every time i use a translucent powder to set my face it causes a white cast. This one adds a bit of color as well as setting the foundation so i love it. I recommend using it only when you put a full face of foundation on, or it make look a bit uneven.
Becca L.
I am already on my second compact of this powder. I think this provides decent coverage as a powder foundation as well as mattifies pretty well. I do have to repowder my face once within an eight hour shift but I still like this product. It goes on sale frequently and is a decent price. Does not look cakey.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I love this Powder Makeup. Powder foundation is something I rarely use and this is one brand that I absolutely love it from. It goes on the skin so light and perfectly that it doesn’t even look or feel like you have any makeup on. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine M.
Covina, CA
Average nothing to special I bought two shades before ultra had them for something crazy like $10 and I was looking for a powder to just matte my face. I bought what I thought was my color and a way darker color to use as a powder contour. The color was still a little too dark for me but Im also pretty pale so it’s hard to find a perfect color. I just use it super sparingly.
Shelley B.
Spruce Pine
Love this product! It has medium to full coverage and last all day! I have found it does look Better over another liquid foundation on me just because it settles in my fine lines and wrinkles. But other than that it can totally be worn alone or with other foundation!
Ashley W.
Atlanta
I really like this but sometimes it looks really kinky on my skin. I have bought several shades of this because my skin sense to be different shades. I like that it has sunscreen in it. It goes really well over my liquid foundation when I need extra coverage
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
The 4 in 1 pressed powder by Pur Cosmetics is my holy frail! It has wonderful coverage and amazing staying power! I love how it MAKES my skin velvety smooth and lasts until I wash it off!
Selina B.
Love this powder! I haven't had ant good experiences with other foundation powders so I was skeptical but this one surprised me! It went on flawless and did not notice any creasing or smudging throughout the day.
Nicole C.
Just enough cover to look made up but not fake! This looks very natural and is buildable. Never had any problems with this product and it has spf! What more could a girl ask for. It also sets well.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Is this foundation drying to mature akin?