Pozuelo Chiky Chocolate Cookies uploaded by marcela c.

BY POZUELO

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love these so much! Whenever my family goes to Guatemala, I ask for a lot of these because I love them. Perfect to eat when drinking coffee!
Karen B.
Elmont, NY
I used too eat these in my country and like three weeks ago we found them at Stop & Shop and we were sooo happy!! I love them!!!
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
These cookies are delicious and such a great treat to have for dessert or just a snack. would definitely recommend
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
These cookies are the perfect size and the perfect taste. They are a good to go snack whenever I am in a rush.
margarita m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This cookies remaind me of my childhood, they are really good, when you want a little chocolate
Stephanie  G.
Bradford , Ontario, ON, ON
Yummy cookie ! I had these when I was in Central America ... Just melts in your mouth... Great as a snack not too sweet .
humera q.
This product is great and really yummy! Definitely recommend! I buy these all the time! Yummy in the tummy.
Marie-Eve M.