BY POWERSTEP #67 in Insteps & Insoles

Telia W.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very flat feet and these inserts make it so my feet don't hurt. The only down side is that they are not full length and curl when you take your shoes off. I still would recommend. These are nice and soft but do not replace the existing insert in your shoe so are inserted on top of it. This makes it so that your heel is high and your shoe easily slips off. Inserts that run the entire length of the shoe and, therefore replace the insole, are better.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
My favorite insole! I tried another and had to special order these again! The perfect amount of support for my flat feet without causing pain. Very affordable, would recommend to anyone! If too long, just trim the top to fit in your shoes!
Jen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for when I have plantar fasciitis. I used to train for half marathons. At that time I would get plantar fasciitis all the time. These insoles were a lifesaver!! I was able to buy them on Amazon for cheaper than at the podiatrist.
Cynthia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fairly pricey, but if you're a runner, these insoles are a must! I have plantar fasciitis and after my surgery, it was recommended that I get these for my tennis shoes while I continued my recovery! I'm still on the same original pair (over a year now), I am probably due for replacement, but they've been good to me. Helped me keep from rolling my foot to the outside.
Lucinda S.
Roy, UT
Theses great insoles cushion each and every step you take . It relieves the stressed out tiredness that you get with out the perfect insole like powerstep
Natalie F.
Sioux Falls, SD
The best arch supports I have ever had! My trainer recommended them to me and I love them. I felt like I was walking on air the first time I put them on!
Alexandra H.
Deltona, FL
Hate this product. It gives me major bruises in my arches. My physical therapists can't determine why this has happened with them
Oksana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE THESE! Takes a little while to break them in and get your feet used to them but they work!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product that helps support your feet all day long. Podiatrist approved to help your feet.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Are these with buying? Are they comfy?