BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Waterproof. Longwearing. Metallic, shimmer and matte finishes. Smooth to apply. Won't transfer, smudge, or budge... Draws the line: powers your eyes. Makes its point. Lasts.

Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.; Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.

Web ID: 106381

Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Love these eyeliners. I have used multiple colors of the eyeliner. My favorite is the plum colored eyeliners, and the warm brown. They glide on so easily and stay relatively well in the waterline if you use them there.
Megin G.
I love eyeliner! I love black eyeliner. If I don’t wear it I must be sick. It is a good value and I defiantly would recommend to others. It stays on me for a decent amount of time. I would buy it again.
Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
This goes in very smooth and it lasts all day. It does not smudge or run. It looks great and is easy to apply. The packaging was very neat and sturdy. I use this at least 3 times a week. I love it. I recommend.
Molly W.
Clinton
Definitely an okay pencil - but couldn’t get it to stay on my squinty eyes for more than a few hours. Pricey - would rather buy drugstore if it’s gonna slide off my face.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Amanda R.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Goes on smoothly. My eyes water so it doesn't stay very well but there are very few that do. So if your eyes don't water I'm sure it would be perfect for you.
April  L.
Bakersfield California
I had always used the kind you had to warm with a lighter. But I was so surprised when I got this as a sample. I fell in love!
Natalie L.
Muskogee, OK
This eyeliner applied super smooth, really creamy,and doesn’t drag when applying.Last all day without smudging.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients! This product is great for all skin types!
Tiffany T.
mansfield, ma
Easy to apply and lasts all day! Not too expensive. I would suggest this pencil to friends and family.