BY POWERPAYLESS

AC Adapter Charger For WD Western Digital 160GB 320GB 500GB My Bo Power Payless All products are new and fully-tested OEM equivalent replacement parts Input voltage: 100V ~ 240Vac 50/60 Hz Overload protection Short circuit protection Over Temperature protection Power Saver Protection 100% HI-POT tested 100% cycling burn-in see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Powerpayless AC Adapter Charger For WD Western Digital 160GB 320GB 500GB My Bo Power Payless!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?