BY POWER SYSTEMS

PMY1034: Features: -Medicine Ball-Synthetic rubber ball suitable for all sports-Perfect for bounce drills-Can be used indoor and outdoor-1K Diameter: 6.5 -2K Diameter: 7.5 -3K Diameter: 9.5 -4K Diameter: 9.5 -5K Diameter: 10.5 -6K Diameter: 11 -7K Diameter: 11.5 -8K Diameter: 12. Options: -Available in several colors. Color/Finish: -Color coded for easy weight identification. see more...

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Planet fitness had these when I went there, and they are great! They are one of my favorite workout accessories. They are very easy to use and the numbers also are an easier way of identifying the weight. I would recommend using these!
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Like I've mentioned before I'm a workout junkie. I love having my own medicine ball to use at home. Helps with those sleepless nights where you have the urge to bust out some abs. I would recommend and they come in all different sizes.
Mileyza G.
Love this ball base in the fact that it makes you want to do more everything time you use it like you sing even want to stop it's on the middle of both it's all depend on how u see it and definitely I will recommended