BY POWER SYSTEMS

PMY1048 Features Suitable tool for a wide range of activities and includes bounce drills Core ball Handles make this a versatile tool for a wide range of rotational movements Handles enable to control the ball through much wider ranges of motion than normal Color: Orange Material: Rubber Quantity: Single Weight Range: 11-15 lb Dimensions Grip diameter: 1" x 1.25" Overall Product Weight: 12 lbs Diameter: 11 see more...

Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Exercise balls like this is one of my favorites items to exercise with. Pros with this item is that you can do so many different exercises with it that you will never run out of things to do. I recommend everyone to have a few of these because in my opinion I'd rather use these than normal weights, unless you're wanting something smaller.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I used this ball to do all of my ab workouts. It's very useful, easy to use. The handles are great to use when your doing lower ab workouts. PowerMax Core Exercise Ball