BY POWERHOUSE

Power House Furniture Polish Lemon.
Cleans, restores, & conditions wood. see more...

Mari M.
I love cleaning all of my wood furniture with this. The lemon scent is so refreshing and makes my home smell clean. I always grab a can at my local grocery store.
Makenzie H.
Maringouin, LA
My grandmother lovvvvvvvves this stuff. She asks me to clean her house with this product every other week! I dont care for the scent but she does, she says it smells really good. And that it is a really good cleaning agent.
Tina T.
It's an okay product the smell is definitely not lemon, it is very chemical scented which is unfortunate. It doesn't leave behind a weird film which is nice, I"ll finish up this bottle but I definitely wont repurchase I will probably go with a different product next time.