GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPowerBar
Triple Threat Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel Fusion

PowerBar Triple Threat Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel Fusion

by PowerBar

Indulge With Our Triple Threat Bar Bar, Offering A Snack-sized Boost Of High-quality Protein. Powering Through Every Step Has Never Been Tastier And Makes The Perfect On-the-go Pick-me-up In Between Games.

Ingredients: Chocolatey Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Whey Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Caramel (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Water, Fructose, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Flavour, Carrageenan), Soy Protein Isolate, Maltitol, Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup, Oligofructose, Roasted Almonds, Fructose, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Cocoa, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Rolled Oats, Canola Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavour, Soy Lecithin.

do they taste good and are they worth trying ??
So cool do these actually give you energy
Isso contém açucar?
Start your review of PowerBar Triple Threat Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel Fusion!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Didn’t care for these. To me they’re kinda chalky yet chewy. They tasted very dry and dull and hard to chew. I’ll finish them because they are expensive.
Monica M.
803/1 Heatherview gardens 4th avenue heatherdale Pretoria North
Purchased at: Walmart
Being in the beauty industry u doing treatments the hole day so u need a pick me up and this was it for me love it
Rebekah M.
Gaston, SC
Hands down one of my favorite bars. I love this flavor and no other company makes anything like this !
Denise B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Big power bar fan and the only chocolate caramel is no exception. We usually keep a box in the cabinet.
Odahia C.
Dallas, GA
This product is good if you do not mind the taste. This does NOT taste as good as other protein bars. However if you can get past this, I do recommend.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Estas barras son grandiosas! Me encanta la textura y sabor. These bars are great! I love the texture and flavor.
Christina B.
Navarre, OH
Power bar is one of my favorite health bar brands. Tastes pretty great and works well. You get a lot of them for the price and I eat one in two sittings because it's so filling I can't eat the whole thing.
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Can you say holy yummy favor to your mouth. I love all the power bars and I don't think I've ever had a bad one. Definitely a pick me up before it or after gym. Watch how many you eat bc they are that delicious. 100% satiated I buy them every time I go to the store.
Jackie H.
East China, MI
This energy bar is one of the best. It taste really good, and it is great for getting that extra boost of energy.
Heaven G.
Gastonia, NC
A great tasting energy bar that is great for a midafternoon pick-me-up. It is full of protein and helps me get to dinner with out indulging my sweet tooth on junk that does nothing for me.