GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPowerBar
Triple Threat Long Lasting Energy Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp

PowerBar Triple Threat Long Lasting Energy Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp

by PowerBar

PowerBar Triple Threat Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp Energy Bars: 11g protein Long lasting Natural flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PowerBar Triple Threat Long Lasting Energy Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp!
How would you rate this product?
Casey M.
hot springs , AR
These are a great grab and go pre workout gfuel bar. It gives you what you need to push through your workout and what you need to recover from a hard lift session.
Jo H.
Winchester, VA
I enjoy these for an on the go snack. They have a good flavor, are filling and give me the protein I need after a run.
Dakota K.
Howell, NJ
One of my favorites after a workout, whether it was a hard one or just a walk around the block. Doesn’t leave you feeling bloated, light yet filling !
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I just tried this for the first time not long ago and honestly I'm in love. Tastes great,and it's very good for you.
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
Husband loves these crispy chocolately snacks after a long workout! Affordable and has a good taste!
Jessica N.
Corinth, TX
This is a good protein bar. Very filling and a good flavor. The little crisp in the bar adds a little bit of texture which is nice. It can be a bit chewy, though. Overall very good!
Kimberly C.
Sinking Spg, PA
These are really good I wish they had a little less calories but their taste is really nice
Kaila D.
Tacoma, WA
I eat this either before or after a workout in case I don't eat for the rest of the day. These come in so many great flavors
Jaime D.
Augusta, GA
This is a pretty good product I must say..and I am not that big on protein bars or drinks.. My husband likes these alot.
Claire P.
Andover, MA
Super sturdy to carry with you throughout the day and provides sufficient caloric intake. Only complaint is that I wish it were more filling

Looking for your answer?